OT. Mobile phones, a warning.

Guest stevie cop

Guest stevie cop

If anyone is thinking of taking out a contract for a phone with BT Mobile, please be careful. They are totally useless. They are incompetent and they they tell lies. They don't have a customer service department that you can phone to complain and they don't answer their e-mails when they say they will. Also, once you have agreed to the contract, they won't let you out of the agreement, even if the level of service they provide is appalling. If you try to terminate the agreement they will blacklist you so that you can't get a phone with another company.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and their mobiles don't float either :(

Steve I think they are all the same, I certainly know T- Mobile are. though in saying that I cant complain with the service we have had from 02

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

I've been with O2 for a number of years and have no complaints.

BT anything winds me up :mad:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Guest stevie cop

I agree Davy. I used to use one to one and they were great, but when they became T-Mobile, for some reason, they became a nightmare. I've had problems with Vodafone too. But BT Mobile are the champions supreme when it comes to sh*t service.

Looks like I'll be going over to O2 or Virgin when this poxy contract is over.

My Daughters with o2 and the service for pay as you go is appaling.

£10 calling credit yesterday,2 texts from o2

this morning and the credits down to £2.25.

Called customer services waited 10 minutes and run out of call time.

Phoned on the landline waited 25 minutes,had a row with a foreigner and was told not to open messages from o2 when you paygo as it cost you money.they dont tell you that in the small print.

What a joke

Orange forever i say.

The worst one I had was Orange... if you activated the voice mail then the majority of your calls would go right to it without ringing the phone.. even when you had a full signal :(

T- Mobile are a waste of time up here, there is more holes in their network than in a sieve.

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"