PETA right for once?

Dan

Presumably we should save the sheep for the maggots that would otherwise eat them alive.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

err ....... I think the point is that the farmers do it without any anesthetic or vetenery care, would you do that to your dog/cat?

Come to that would you cut a chunk off a fish before putting it back?

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

if you believed everything these people say or do you would not eat or wear anything.

probably just run around naked hugging trees

it wont put me off roast lamb with mint sauce mmmmmmmmmm :D:D

There was something on the radio about this last week. It looks as if there's a solution coming up with a topical anaesthetic, which will hopefully overcome the animal welfare issues. The current alternative (do nothing and have the sheep eaten alive by maggots)is hardly appealing.

While I think there is a good case for this particular issue being addressed, I can't take PETA seriously. Bottom line is that they don't think we should use wool at all. Ever.

Hmmm, I was under the impression that maggots only ate dead flesh.

The maggots form on the sores, these get progressively worse until the sheep die.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Suddenly my piles feel much better...

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Not going to even bother watching it, it's a waste of time with these idiots.

They wont be happy untill everybody eats only dirt and keep's only rocks as pets.

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image