cat sh1te

Happy Dude

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

As much as I dislike cats, we all know that shooting the mangy animal is not the way to go, pity

WHY please tell me

only one good cat and that's a dead one

and you can take it i don't like the mangy things

les

[ 24. July 2005, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: les middy ]

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Hi all

uk-fishing

quote:

Tony - has a dog ever crapped on your back garden? I mean, I know we see it in the streets, parks and stuff, but I've never seen a dog come in my back garden and crap there.

:)

chesters will have seen next doors mutt called oscar,he comes in fairly often to relieve himself

right in front of the wide livingroom windows

i have to defend cats alittle as mine allways covers his up(well when he does it in the fresh dug beds outside)a trick a dog could do with learning :D:D:D

sg

LION DUNG?

I dont want to trivialise(sp?)your problem. but I cant see the point of removing a small, all be it anoying pile of cat poop from under your boat. In order to replace it with a pile of very big cat poop all in the name of keeping S@@t out of your garden. My Mate keeps pigeons and has a small 12v electric wire that runs around his garden at about six inches off the ground to keep moggies and foxes away from his loft It didnt cost a fourtune and will not do any long term harm to the target pest he swares by it

[ 25. July 2005, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: five bellies ]

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Er yes I have had dogs c**p in my garden, regularly and p**s on my bedchair/seatbox whilst the owner looks on like nothing is happening, yes this has happened more than once.

They have also attacked and bitten my wife once in our road and once in a Pub both times the owners looking on and saying they are only playing.

I have never seen a cat do any of these things; but I still would not advocate shooting or killing dogs for this behavior.

As for Pigeon Poop on the Car???????

[ 25. July 2005, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Tony U ]

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Pepper.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

Probably not the best solution for a confirmed cat-hater, but one way of keeping cats out of your garden is to get a big ugly tom-cat of your own...

Cats don't crap within their own territory, they do it to mark the edges, so provided that you get one that's big and nasty enough it will drive the neighbour's cats out of your garden and leave it's own calling cards in theirs.