fuel prices

me

i dont pay tax but im just saying. I will be next year.

When people complain about taxes and if they have debts it's because of people like themselves who cant pay their debt. its probably not their fault. but it's still something to think about.

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are personal debts linked to tax? the only thing in your post to think about is 'what the hell is the boy talking about?'

"But its strange why our country has such high taxes "

Its not strange at all.We have a welfare relient population to support, a shambles of a health service to prop up, a farce of a war to maintain, and foreign aid payments to lavish for the sake of prestige.

ok im wrong i shouldnt have started this in the first place. never mind. yoxer and everyone else your al right. :P

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

dont get mardy nathan, just explain your post a little more, i'd love to know how personal debt is linked to tax?????????

im not getting mardy. Debt is linked to tax because the government is loosing £12billion a year due to debt so if they raise taxes they can make their money back that way.

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

The unfortunate thing is that the goverment make us pay 75% more for our fuel because "vehicles pollute and contribute to Global Warming". I will agree that they do (less than 2%). However there would appear to be a global agreement to ignore the major contributor - The humble jet engine - One aircraft taking off from Heath Row Airport would keep the average car chugging along quite happily for about 2 years! Ask anyone in the flightpath about avgas and washing on the line. You would know you're approaching the airport if you were blindfolded as you would be able to smell it! :mad: :mad: :mad:

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

"Debt is linked to tax because the government is loosing £12billion a year due to debt so if they raise taxes they can make their money back that way."

You should put yourself up for election Me. You same to have the same grasp on finacial policies as the present govenment If it wernt for the interest payments on debt we would have no f****** economy at all.