fuel prices

me

the goverment isnt losing any money because of personal debt, how can they? they may be losing money due to their own debts, but not because of mine.....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye i know.everyone has a right for an opinion and there's yours. thanks anyway anthony but i dont think he was patronising.

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

now i feel i'm being patronised somehow, i'm not giving you an opinion nathan, i'm asking you to back up statements you've made which dont add up........

don`t let them get to ya nathan!!they don`t agree with a statement you`ve made, right or wrong and won`t let go!this is supposed to be a forum we can all enjoy but certain people just want upset and have a go at fellow members .so get off nathans back and post a new thread we can all enjoy!! :mad: :mad:

i'm not trying to get at nathan, if anyone else had posted what he did my response would have been the same, the moral is if you dont know what youre talking about, be prepared to be asked to explain what the hell you mean! if you cant explain, dont post in the first place.

bluezulu, are you suggesting that all i come on here for is to upset and have a go at fellow members? because thats how your post reads to me.

yes your right thats how it sounds to me as well. and no doubt your now going to have a go at me now as well. well carry on if you like i`ve got broad enough shoulders to take it.as long as you stop having ago at `ME` because i think that you are quite out of order, you just can`t let go can you!he maybe wrong with what he says but why? does it bother you so much why? keep having a go at the bloke just leave it and let this thread go! no doubt you won`t though!

If someone posts a statement ie "Debt is linked to tax" then its hardly unreasonable or patronising to request them to justify their statement or how they arrived at this conclusion.

"just leave it and let this thread go! no doubt you won`t though!" perhaps a suggestion to post more mindless dribble on word association ?