fuel prices

me

I could`nt give a damn what yourself or jeepster think about me and the other thousands of members that have posted an enjoy the `mindless dribble` on word association.I don`t know if you have posted on the mindless dribble or not ,neither do i care. If not you must be in the minority and obviously better educated and be a much better person than us poor souls who have nothing better to do with our time.Personally i like posting silly things like word assocciation ,the nasty thread ,the lovely thread must be because i`m not as clever you, maybe? i could`nt give a toss mate!i `ve made some very good new freinds in the short time i`ve been hear all be it on the other end of a computer link, so what! i`d rather talk to people who like a bit of fun and sillyness in their lives than the type of person who thinks he is better than me!!! long live mindless dribble.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh come on bluezulu, what are you getting so upset for? dont take it so personally, surely its not so bad to ask someone to back up what they've said is it? and talking about me letting this thread go, maybe thats advice you could follow yourself! you hadn't even posted on it until you decided to start having a go at me.

You appear to flatter yourself that I would consider anything about yourself or your mental capabilities. Do you think its unreasonable for someone to request that a posters statement be explained ?

To suggest that another poster is being patronising for requesting this explanation is ludicrous, and if anyone is being patronising I would suggest it is yourself for implying that Me either posted a statement that is incorrect or that he can not explain.

Stop using so much fuel, pay less tax.

When possible drive at drive at an economical 56 mph.

Accelerate slowly and avoid needing to brake sharply (allow plenty of distance, slow down well before lights, junctions, roundabouts etc).

Buy/use a bicycle.

Use the car less.

Be fit, healthy and less uptight :)

Tight Lines - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Yep, it takes me 9 minutes to reach the end of the pier on my bike from leaving home. It takes 12 minutes to drive the van down , then find somewhere to park it which usualy involves a parking fee, and another ten minutes to walk up the pier.

since i bought my jeep, i've slowed down a lot, i rarely exceed 65 on the motorway and never 'floor it' this has meant much cheaper fuel bills, and a much less stressed out driver!

:D:P If anyone has an opinion or has something to express yourself i dont mind it's only a forum. i dont take things that personally.

By the way anyone watch englang 1-1 what a crap match. England should have won. Oh well euro is on its way. England all the way!! hurrraaay!

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

exactly nathan, i think its patronising to assume you need sticking up for, and cant fight your own battles, you've proved often enough on here that you can!