the refs official website

awaaar

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now come on you have to admit, like it or not, he made the right call and having watched the video and seeing the goalie obstructed in the box - accidental or not, and that is not an issue and nor can it become so. If that is the rule that exists within football then that is the rule that must be followed?

As a casual observer who can't tell the difference between the off-side rule and... well I can't think of anything more obscure to match that...

I felt he allowed the game to flow when others may have stopped it and he intervened where it was clearly needed.

But his beard did make him look like Richard Branson which was sort of creepy.

[ 26. June 2004, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: SandTiger ]

I put this on the e-mail:

Dear,

I hope you realise the frustration and how mad you have made all us british people. Sol Campbell scored that goal against Portugal. Why did you diss-allow it? You were very biased to the portugese and gave them to many Free Kicks for things which werent a foul. I think you are a bad referee!

yours,

Nathan Parry

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...