Moles

Jeff S

Ferret sh1t & bedding stuffed down the holes - frightens the bejeseeus out of 'em.

But again they will only move next door.....

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My uncle john has real problems with moles, i was up there for ten days on the day i got there, he planted one of these mole vibrator in his garden, i must admit it i was shocked at the results, not a single mole was seen while i was there, got to be worth a go.

[ 22. June 2005, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: Gray-Catchpole ]

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Hilarious link Peter. I've been a member here since before Feb 03. I can't believe I missed it.

I think I'll refrain from the ferret sh1t though. Might try to ask them nicely to move..

Getting some kiddie windmills this weekend too.

The revolving office chair? :D LMAO :D

[ 22. June 2005, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Jeff S ]

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Mole vibrators do work, we have sold a couple of dozen again this year, soon every garden in the area will be fitted out and they will have no where to go :D:D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Gray-Catchpole:

jeff look at my above post, see if thats any good.

Must have posted about the same time Gray. Thanks for that I didn't see your link. I've seen them advertised I hope the windmills and moth balls work first. Mole vibrators :rolleyes: what next :D

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

An old client of mine used to fill bottles with water and bury them (glass wine bottles). He gave me some crap about the wind blowing over the top making a faint noise they didn't like (all you bud drinkers know what I mean!).

Hell, it's a good excuse to polish off a dozen bottles of red if nothing else!!

Ian W

let the badgers loose

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith