Guest sslatter

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"me sad little people more like 6'ft 10" 200lb - bouncer/security guard"

"whooooooooooops sorry sir!"

hahahaaaaaaa :D:D:D

please sir! - don't hit me in the face with the fist that resembles an anvil - you'll take my head right off!

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Graham X:

I mean, if Julian Gray and Mikkel Forsell weren't bad enough, now he's gone and bought one of the most underrated players in the Premiership, a snip at £2,000,000: Jesper Gronkjaer.

I say stop it at once and send him to the Tower.

Really.

The thing is that Chelsea sent Gronkaer to the Vatican to see if he could find a decent cross and he came up with nothing!

So he took one in a trial at Brum and nearly straightened Steve Bruces' nose out in the dugout!

Thats got to be a good reason to buy him!

:D:D:D01birm_steve.jpg

[ 12. July 2004, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Colin Payne ]

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

LOL,LOL, straightened his nose!!! good one.

Bruce is doing what he's best at. SPENDING MONEY. Be warned again, he'll spend,spend,spend. When the chips are down he'll do a runner leaving the club with massive wage bills to find for vastly overated players. He's done this with ALL the previous clubs he has managed.

Saw your text in the paper Bluezulu.

Originally posted by Townlad:

[QB] LOL,LOL, straightened his nose!!! good one.

Bruce is doing what he's best at. SPENDING MONEY. Be warned again, he'll spend,spend,spend. When the chips are down he'll do a runner leaving the club with massive wage bills to find for vastly overated players. He's done this with ALL the previous clubs he has managed.

get your facts right !

he`s never had any real money to spend at his other clubs!!!!

he is doing a brilliant job at birmingham where he is very happy with a board that back him all the way. 1st season in charge we were 10th in div1 going no where got to play offs won final! second year finish 13th in premier when every one said we would go down. third season in charge finish 10th in premiership! he really is doig a bad job isn`t he!!!!!!!! :mad:

as for a bunch of overated players well almost every one of em are now international players!!

just wait till next season and see how well were going to do!!!

i take it you are either a very jealous sheff unt or huddersfield town fan well neither of those clubs have the backing we have here at brum with david sullvan and the gold brothers millions! no disrespect to those clubs they have great history behind them but that was in the past and they could not match steve bruces ambitions were as brum do!! AND I`LL BET YOU ALL YOUR FISHING TACKLE S.B. IS STILL AT B`HAM NEXT YEAR!!!!!! :mad:

[ 12. July 2004, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: bluezulu ]

Respect Bluzulu, I agree, Brum is a big club and deserves to be in the Premier.

It's just Bruce I don't like. Loyalty means nothing to this guy.

liverpool,liverpool,liverpool,I was told to say that,and a big ploppy to mr steve bruce,it was him he told me to say it bu##er he's gone,was him honest.

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

Don't listen to any off them Blue. Success breeds contempt. It's a jelousy thing.

Steve Bruce has more credentials than most in the Premiership. Just look at the success he had as a player.

He may not have such a succesful managerial career so far, but he is a youngster in real terms.

I think a european placing is acheivable this year. The difficulty is, and i mean this with no disrespect, it takes a lot more to get past that European placing.

We know that the top four places will be taken by four of five teams (Alphabetically, Arsenal, Cheslki, Liverpool, Man Utd, Newcastle) So the remaining places, dependant on shock cup results will be in short supply.

The real contenders this year (IMO) are M'Boro, B'ham, Charlton, Bolton, and Tottenham.

So six clubs chasing 3(?) places.

S'pose you finish 6th. Next year will be a failure if you don't manage it again. Problem is, you don't have the clout of the teams above that sixth place to go any further, and nor does any other club. I'm afraid it's going to be a split league for a while to come with the remaining 14 clubs fighting for that 6th spot.

PS: Like the new avatar (Thanks Elton!) Thought i'd suppport the local boys for a while!!!