Torture

kleinboet

Am I the only one to remember news? Piers Morgan has resigned (or was fired!) because the army battallion said the photos clearly show that the equipment shown "was not army issue".

Now, am I missing something here or was there a lot of hooha about the fact that a lot of the army had to BUY, privately, a lot of the equipment needed. Indeed, I believe that there was a soldier killed because he was ordered to relinquish his body-armour to someone else!

I believe this needs an unbiased PRIVATE investigation, before anyone is blamed.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I did see on the news a couple of days back where they said a truck shown in one of the photos had never been to Iraq.

I don't think they buy their own vehicles.

I'm still on the fence though.

Wanted posters are being put up in all army barracks Piers Morgan (dead or alive)

[ 15. May 2004, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: Bonzo ]

just one more cast then I'am off home

just another example of the disgraceful gutter press, that exists in britain. an appalling slur on the guys that are putting their lives on the line in iraq.piers morgan is a disgrace. :mad:

I personally agree that Mr Morgan is not a fit person to be an Editor of anything. But that is my personal opinion.

As to the pictures I have never believed them to be real. That Army personnel for want of a better word "Tortured" captives etc., I have absolutely no hesitation in saying that this did go on. I have seen it and heard of it myself first hand so do NOT doubt that it has happened. But the pictures?? Staged beyond any doubt at all, reasonable or otherwise and that is why I think Mr morgan is not fit for the job!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

True, morgan seems to have either been duped or been dishonest, much like blair & hoon. lets hope they have the honour to follow his example.

a warning about the following link - it contains images of abuse by american troops yet to be released in the english speaking world. sick bastards. -

[link deleted - some of those images are just too graphic]

[ 16. May 2004, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: John S ]

Johnny, if I may be allowed to ask...who took the pics and how did you get them?

My reasons for asking??? who on earth would be stupid enough to have pics taken of himself torturing someone? Certain to get caught surely?

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

poledark:

Johnny, if I may be allowed to ask...who took the pics and how did you get them?

My reasons for asking??? who on earth would be stupid enough to have pics taken of himself torturing someone? Certain to get caught surely?

Den

i myself am not sure which is the more outrageous, committing gang rape in the name of freedom or photographing the act for posterity.

sorry if the link offended, but it did come with a caveat and the photos have been accepted as genuine by the state department. i can see the moral high ground opening up to swallow the USA any day now............