Anybody ever brought off duty stuff back from your holiday before?

Emz

Right, when I'm in France I'm gonna see if I can buy a load of fags because they're gonna be a lot cheaper over there, so I'm gonna get them while I can.

I know that you are only permitted to buy a small quantity which is classed for "personal use" but how many fags would they class as that? Any idea's guys?

They will actually be used for personal use too (my mum smokes like a chimney :rolleyes: ) so I'm not actually breaking the law but well, I was gonna buy the most that I could carry but obviously don't want them to be confiscated at customs and fined

[ 11. June 2005, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Emz ]

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959

They ain't that much cheaper and you can bring back as many as you like providing they are for yourself.

Oh and if they are it's time for you to pack the dirty stinking habit up or you could get cancer.

Ferret1959:

They ain't that much cheaper and you can bring back as many as you like providing they are for yourself.

Oh and if they are it's time for you to pack the dirty stinking habit up or you could get cancer. :(

I don't smoke, never have and certainly never will.

Its my mum :(:rolleyes:

Not that much cheaper? If they're not, then why do so many people take white fans across and come back with them full? :confused:

- Emz

They are cheaper if you buy them over there, the duty free sold on flight are not that much cheaper.

Tell me more about these white fans they use to collect them in. :D:D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

dont tell them their for your mum the law says "personal" use

is there a reward for dobbing in sellers ,the local car boots have some and its not my brand :mad:

[ 11. June 2005, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

chesters1:

dont tell them their for your mum the law says "personal" use

Ahh ok, good point.

chesters1:

Tell me more about these white fans they use to collect them in. :D:D

:D

Well they're usually on the markets, sell only papers, but the proper stuff is usually under the counter

- Emz

theres no such thing as "duty free" between E.U countries any more. it all duty paid. the only time you will get "duty free" is if you are flying to or from a country that is not in the E.U.

disgusting habit anyway emz!!!

best wishes dave.

captain cojones:

theres no such thing as "duty free" between E.U countries any more. it all duty paid. the only time you will get "duty free" is if you are flying to or from a country that is not in the E.U.

disgusting habit anyway emz!!!

best wishes dave.

Bummer :( I still can't work out how they're getting them so cheap though :confused:

Anyways, its not my habit

- Emz