Mushroom identification

ben88

When you're tripping, try not to think too hard about the little dayglow green maggots that floated to the top when you were making your "Tea".

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959

If using mushrooms was ok why is it against the law to use them?

I still think you need to grow up and think about what you are doing.

I wish I was educated about harmfull drugs when I was your age.

I would not have ended up with cancer if I had.

Guest Ferret1959

I don't want to get in to an argument but if you want to come and meet me sometime and see how I live, maybe you might change your mind when messing with things you clearly know little about.

Guest Ferret1959

Well as you now know the fact it's against the law and could KILL you maybe you have learned what you need to know.

i think ben and dave both have valid points here, but all drugs have their dangers, and the key to safe useage is education, i'm not talking in bens case about correct identification of certain mushrooms though, what he should be more concerned about are the long term mental health issues. which is information easily available. the information about what effects smoking might have on your health wasn't available when dave started.

so my message to anyone thinking about using any drug is, find out as much as you can about short and long term effects, and then if you still want to use them, at least you won't be surprised when you get cancer, cirrhosis of the liver, permanent psychosis, uncontrolable depression, whatever it is.

the law, as usual is an ass, i wouldn't let that stop me doing anything

Guest Ferret1959
ben88:

the law has never stopped me doing anything.

Says it all.

Wasting my time. :(

I feel like just reporting you to the police of your intentions now.

dont get me wrong here im not some sort of cahv that goes round robing houses and joy riding, Ive never caused any trouble to anyone really, i even walk away from fights most of the time.

i just want to enjoy my own mind as much as possible, with out interferance from people.

aslong as i harm no toher people/property why does the law have the right to tell me what i can and can not do with my own body

[ 09. October 2005, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: ben88 ]

hmmmm really

my point about the law was just an aside ben, have you thought about the implications on your health? course you haven't, you're a teenager looking for kicks, we've all been there