Mushroom identification

ben88

Guest Ferret1959

It just upsets me when kids abuse themselves and won't listen to a wiser person.

But like you say it's up to him.

I just hope he takes note of what I have posted.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

ferret he will listen and like you i hope he chooses wisly as it could interfere with any job etc prospects

hope he doesnt get blood tested as some private schools do and with pro sports events

could be trouble

but id rather he did it safe and got it out of his system rather than picking some bad fugi and paying for it

a criminal record is a big thing to have hanging over you(for a mushroom)could be mugging or rape which he'd deserve.

rant over :D

no il feelings ferret :)i get great tips off wiser people than me on AN all the time so he came to the right place

[ 10. October 2005, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: billy5000 ]

Hi all

whan i took my first E i had many many things going through my head,and one was lea betts.

i got so worked up i gave myself a migraine and passed out(very bad )i woke up an hour later feeling somewhat better. :rolleyes:

my thinking is that if id known more id have panic'd less which ended up me blowing blood vessals in my eyes

and generally coming off worse

id got that out of my system and besides that its VERY powerful and unlike other drugs i.e cannabis,(vitamine c reduses the effect of cannabis)(at least im pretty sure anyway) E has you in a state which cannot be controlled and leaving your guard down.plus you could drown from too much water which you'd take too cool the brain or just get fried full stop.(avoid E)

it was an expierance and one i would never repeat

the risk is too HIGH

sg

[ 10. October 2005, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: billy5000 ]

Guest Ferret1959

For me they didn't do anything.

The thought of being 'up' for a long time and giving the girlfriend a good time was a turn on and seemed to give the effect of the 'V' kicking in.

I think even a placebo(sp) would have done the same thing.

But I have heard from mates that 'V's work wonders for them. :)

I have deleted my previous post.

At the time I thought it a straight request for information re fungi identification.

I did not realise anyone on this forum would be daft enough to want to deliberately seek out hallucinogenic fungi and eat them - and on a provisional identification too!

[ 10. October 2005, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Vagabond ]

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

ben88:

aslong as i harm no toher people/property why does the law have the right to tell me what i can and can not do with my own body

Possibly because it is realised that some people need protection from themselves!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Protection from myself, i would never touch any other drugs, ive been offerd them but ive never taken them.

no need to worry anyway, on a walk past the green today theve all gone, seems theve died or you lot were wrong and someone got there before me.

hmmmm really