what book are you reading?

hembo

i liked spikes renditions in his gunner who?? book ,the saluting trap and when he was in prison ,the fingernail trimmings and hair and the search for an artificial leg LOL LOL

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a great reader although I have done all the Dennis Wheatley things and the Von Danschkin (spelling) books!

Quite believe "we are not alone" but the ghost thing I have actually experienced a polterguist experience,on the plus side wor lass was there as well

That done our crusts in I can tell you

You had to be there to see it

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

was gifford about in his KA :D

the von had "proof" of alian presences in some carved stone "heads" unfortunatly the natives that carved them to this day had a different idea of their idolism :D

[ 11. June 2005, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters big engravings or what I am not convinced on the alien theme but I am not an agnostic !

The polterguist thing I shat my pants mate

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

I am not really a book person,what can you recommend team?

Bearing in mind I am 55 this year

Starting to smell of p1ss

What is your name

Who are you

What is your name

My p1ss smells like that

Juhandyourbandin

No I am a Paki pool attendant!

Cany P1ssed,jst practicing for lads week - luxury :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Snatcher:

Chesters big engravings or what     I am not convinced on the alien theme but I am not an agnostic !

Weren't some of the so-called runways he pictured just the legs and feet of a bird carved into the ground - like that carving in Wiltshire? I have read that book of Danniken's but I felt that he was desperately trying to convince me of something.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Right now reading the Narnia Chronicles by CS Lewis ahead of my daughter. Strangely religious...

Have read all of Dan Browns popular books, Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Deception Point, and Digital Fortress and the majority of Clive Cussler and Tom Clancy.

:D:D Chesters

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...