Really nasty,sexist,racist and pure slanderous thread.

Guest Ferret1959

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops - my bad on the spelling. Should probably have been "Tinker's Dam" although I've seen it both ways.

quote:

In his repair work, the tinker frequently used mud to mold reservoirs and barriers. When dry, these would channel molten tin solder into the appropriate parts of the article he was repairing. They were called "dams" and when the tin had cooled and they had no further purpose, each "tinker's dam" was easily broken into little clumps of useless dirt.

[ 22. May 2004, 04:22 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Ferret1959
Newt:

Oops - my bad on the spelling. Should probably have been "Tinker's Dam" although I've seen it both ways.

quote:

Always thought you were inclined both ways. :D

I never go out with girls any more

I don't intend to marry.

I only go out with boys I adore

Wheee, I'm a fairy.

Both ways indeed. Nope. Not me. No way. No gender confusion here.

[ 22. May 2004, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Oy! You lot, Stop throwing your toys out the pram and stop whingeing. I am NOT racist, sexist, etc. I JUST HATE YOU ALL!!! If you don't have anything decent to say SHURRUP!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

kleinboet:

You calling me a shirt lifter/ turd burglar!

And me with 3 kids that I know of! Nursejudy HELP!! Do you have any tests that I can find out what I am???

:mad:

Nurse, Nurse tell me what I am, whimper....

three kids later and not only has he lost his load, but he's letting down the side too!!

kleinboet your a loser/whimp, and anything else Ferret/Newt or any other real man wants to name you.

except that creep BlueZulu, he's one of you too. :mad:

There is a little old lady lying in the gutter after being mugged, blood coming from a head wound.

Several people 'pass by on the other side' until someone decides that something should be done. They go and get a social worker. The social worker takes one look at the scene and says:

"The person who did that, needs help"

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

excuse me Jersey boy who you calling a creep.you southern gay boy!!!i`ll have you no i have 5 yes 5 sons (no daughters)( no shirt lifters in my family) and if you don`t shut your gob me and the boys will be comming over to your fishy cottage place on the beach in Jersey land to sort you out matey boy!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: