Really nasty,sexist,racist and pure slanderous thread.

Guest Ferret1959

I had a weeks touring holiday in Wales last year the places we visited and the countryside we saw must be some of the most beautiful ever.

People very polite and pleasant .... BUT.... if you went into place ,room etc the conversation would revert almost immediately from English to Welsh. Very rude and irritating. :confused: :confused: :confused:

It takes longer for the river to get to the sea than it does for a man to make an error.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"oh **** off what have you got against us welsh?"

they all shag sheep......you gotta problem with that matey??

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

"just cuz you`d rather s!*g jersey cows!!!!! "

and blokes.... :mad:

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Tinca did you go up into the hills? Because that where they speak welsh a lot.

Chesters1: yes but they speak it because they want to ,if they wanted people to think they had a collapsed lung, catarrh, sinus blockages and a large carnivor up their anus then they would speak welsh

Oh **** off go and stick your head up st. george's ass!

"oh **** off what have you got against us welsh?"

Awaar: they all shag sheep......you gotta problem with that matey??

no we dont its not just hills. I call people sheep shaggers coz they speak welsh all the time. I dont. Im not a sheep shagger. You can go on stick your head up that george person as well you w@nK£r.

Judy: just to get thinks in to perspective

how old are you roughly

judy

Nathan: Im 14 why?

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

sheep, sheep, sheep shagga

sheep, sheep, sheep shagga

- WC Fields