Really nasty,sexist,racist and pure slanderous thread.

Guest Ferret1959

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me:

oh **** off what have you got against us welsh?

leeks

welsh language

snowdonia

the train station with the stupid long name

daffodil

welsh rugby

silly dolls in national costume

male voice choirs

cardiff

betws-y-coed

mark hughes

shirley bassey

tom jones

swansea

cahtrine zeta jones

newport county football club

A5

conwy castle

millenium stadium

ryan giggs

wrexham

and of course `ME`ME`ME`ME`

DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION `ME` :P:P:P

ye but they're all good. and that train station is: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerwchwyrndrobwyllllantysyliolgogogoch . Thats all from my brainy head. :D

Try saying that. Oh no you couldnt coz your english.

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

the gogo name isnt its real name the extended version is in reality a publicity gimmic to couteract the usual handle powered petrol pumps and hole in the ground toilets in the area that otherwise put the public off

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

first day of the season and i think i`ve had my first bite! and yes he`s on!! yes it that rare fish known as the greater spotted taffey fish!! :D very rare to see this fish venture far from his native home known as caaaardifffffff who wants to land him for me then!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

juuuuuuuuuds, so you went for a swim did ya !!! :D:D no wonder you caught bugga all! it`s dolphins that you swim with not perch & roach you silly sod! :D:D

[ 16. June 2004, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: bluezulu ]