most haunted (sky tv prog)

jeepster

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the glass moving is certainly open to debate. as long as my finger is not the only finger on the glass, i cant say for sure thats its evidence of anything other than strong index fingers ghost

thanks very much for your message onions, it is something we (the crew) have talked about and we are getting some instruction from one of the mediums on the show. some extra curricular help may be needed though, so i may be in touch. thanks again for your thought, and if anyone dare ridicule you then i'll send something round to sort em out.

still waiting for this solicitor to attach herself though

Well that's a relief, please take the instruction seriously and practice the techniques until you are confident with them. It's no good waiting until you are in trouble and then realising you've forgotten what to do next - a bit like life in general really! :D

Help me unhook these, please.

quote:

Originally posted by Rob.I

I think my vestibule is haunted ,six days a week theres a clattering noise at my front door approx 5.30 . an hour later when I get up I go to turn on my living room light......

You get your Post that early, don't complain, most of us have to wait until Lunchtime or later.

I feel a new thread coming on. :D

Mick - http://www.jackfish.net

The impossible I do at once, miracles take a little bit longer.