Understandable but totally bizzare!

Emz

The things your not allowed on Planes today..

Totally understandable, but I must admit very bizzare!

As some of you know, I'm flying out in August and me and my mates were talking about it. Apparently now your not allowed things such as Tweezers, forks or nail files etc :confused:

Anybody else heard of anything else that your not permitted to carry onboard? Naturally I would have had tweezers and possible a nail file in my make up bag, now I'm being extra careful what I pack :confused: :(

I don't want to give them a reason to search my luggage and go through all my private stuff, lol.

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't put a set of Berkley digital scales in your hand luggage.

The staff at Heathrow may not see a problem but the di**heads in Kuwate did.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Hi Emz

Things like that are best put in your suitcase or even distributed bewteen yours and yer fella's ( same with clothes), that way if one case is lost you still have the other, this is probaly the safest way to do it,

Personally i enjoy flying, the take of is great, you will be fine

Keep it reel!!

http://www.manchester-airport-guide.co.uk/...k/security.html

Some people must be morons, honestly. To even consider taking a car battery for example. It also doens't matter how bloody strong you are, to take over a plane with tweezers would be a bit far fetched.

My mother who is crippled up fairly badly and requires two crutches to walk was initially refused them on the plane from Manchester a year or two back! They insisted on stripping them apart, checking inside etc to make sure it wasn't concealing a dangerous weapon....

Ian W

UK-Fishing-Tackle.co.uk:

My mother who is crippled up fairly badly and requires two crutches to walk was initially refused them on the plane from Manchester a year or two back! They insisted on stripping them apart, checking inside etc to make sure it wasn't concealing a dangerous weapon....

Obviously someone had been watching "The Day of the Jackal"

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

If you've not flown before, take off might be fun but remember hours sat in a seat is borring !

Unless your travelling companion is a cintilating conversationist you need to have entertainment with you. Definatly plan on having a good book and a music player with you in your seat - not in the overhead locker where you have to climb over people to get them.

You may not be able to use the music player during takeoff but it won't be a problem once you're up and flying level.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

you mean 6" mortars cant be hand luggage :mad:

this one amuses me

Instruments containing magnets

thats just about everything with speakers including your laptop ,ipod earphones etc etc

looks like the mortar can go in the hold :)

[ 10. June 2005, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson