Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the game chaps :):)

Knew I could make you smile

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

don't worry about your name its just that' a name' it don't make you any better or worse than any one else on this or any other forum ,

also dont be timmed about your other sporting

persuits, i go wildfowling , deer stalking , rough shooting , fishing most types , beer drinkin ~wimin huntin ~(only when her indoors )

fall out with me about most or all of the above

so i say welcome take a chill pill relax ..

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Guest jay_con
UK-Fishing-Tackle.co.uk:

No problem with the name, but maybe asking about it did spark of an unnecessary debate!!

With regards to your sporting interests I come from an area where frankly it was (and is) pretty much considered acceptable by most folk. The last hunt on boxing day achieved a massive crowd (more than I've ever seen - I was driving past before anyone starts). Personally I have no sympathy for any fox, but then have no tendancies to go out and kill them either. What I do object to though is people who rarely (and most likely never) have encountered a countryside fox (which is a very different creature to a urban type fox) or witnessed the damage they can do telling farmers/landowners they cannot hunt. Even if you question their methods, the animals are pests, and stopping hunting will not save the lives of any animals (more foxes will be shot/snared by farmers/big landowners trying to make a point I suspect!!) - Also a shot/snared fox will not usually die instantly....

As I said at the time, it wasnt about saving foxes. Just a continuation of class warfare that under the next conservative government will take a swing in a different direction. Im afraid the fox hunters were just a pawn in a long drawn out game.

Guest NickInTheNorth

Alan, since when did anyone need to ask for my opinion? :confused: :confused:

I always give it whether requested or not :D:D:D

*Anthony*:

I'll be more than happy if i'm stoned when I die. :P:)

For me it will be mandatory

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

"3.the only people who may speak for the forum as a whole are a. Elton b.the moderaters"

and someone else it would appear..

"thanks for the question" :rolleyes:

nice thread Gord, god whatever...like it

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields