A wake up call on video

Ken L

Yep, the link has changed but if you follow the link anyway, click on the video panel (about the abuse of army recruits at the moment) and when this opens, you can click on the bottom left panel entitled "Extreem Cause"

Sorry but the BBC don't seem to want to make it any easier to link to none current content than that.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This should get you directly to the video if you use Windows Media Player.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

2 things if the Muslim community turns a blind eye to this nonsense then they have no right to complain of being discriminated against via searches etc. It is largely up to them to remove this cancer from their community.

Secondly if the suicide bombers are doing this for a holy cause and believe they will go to heaven. Then wrap their body remains in pork and bury them. This will desecrate their bodies and prevent them entering heaven. It would be interesting what they say about that.

Having had the dubious pleasure of talking to a fair number of pro Taleban, pro Bi-Laden muslim guys, the sentiments expressed in the film were no great shock at all. The only suprise was just how blatently these people are prepared to taunt the state that puts food in their mouths, a roof over their heads and educates their kids.

I saw some BNP grafiti scrawled on a wall last week. It read "They Breed. We feed. Then they bomb us. Think about it!" When you see large families living on benefits and a proportions of them are getting radicalized to the point where they want to blow up inocents, you can see that that sort of statement is going to have a certain resonance.

Maybe we really should be looking at wider social policy to make the sort of lifestyle highlighted by the grafiti less of an option.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

There is no PC way to talk about something like this without offending someone.

The bottom line is you can't profile any single race.

What I find disconcerting is comments like "Down with the western infidels" and in the same sentence "long live Allah".

It's scary when you can't trust your neighbor.

Just my two cents.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

What annoys the hell out of me is their blindness to reason. Its Islam versus the West, a religion versus a civilisation. Thats a ridiculous concept to begin with.

I can`t believe the outcry about the `discrimination` in the spot searches by the police. All the bombers so far have been the same type of person so this narrows down the search parameters.

As an example, if we knew all these bombers had red hair then why the hell would the police stop blondes?

Those blokes on the vid need to be hanged for treason.

Its difficult not to get racist ideas when confronted by idiots like that.

wolf.gif

If I was a Muslim I would be freaking furious at these people! The same as I would if Nazi's were walking around my town preaching. But still the Muslim community allows this to continue. Their allegiance is not with this country, which is the underlying problem of this.

One of the problems is surely the whole concept of religion.

Religions such as Islam and Judaism give people a whole set of petty rules they are meant to follow to ensure they please God. This means that many followers of these religions are gullible to start with and accept what they are told to do without questioning it.

If more was done to move people away from these basic religions which inherently encourage such irrational behaviour, perhaps the violent extremism will begin to fade away too.

The link Jeff S posted is to a very well presented article and one that looks to be well balanced. Very interesting survey percentages at the end about shifts in Muslim attitudes toward violence.

My only qualm is about a news piece from the 'Christian Science Monitor' about radical Islam. As I said, it looks to be factual and balanced but I have to wonder if there is a built-in bias here.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President