Its coming home, it's coming home....

RUDD

bluezulu:

just remind me who is your goalkeeper????

who is going to knock you out this time?

iceland,faroe islands?

i just don`t know how you`ve got the nerve to take the p**s out of england!

your best home grown striker stevie crawford

just left scotland to play for PLYMOUTH!!!

no disrespect to plymouth i know thre on the up and good luck to them but your top striker crawford!!! god help ya

i don`t mind anyone having a go at england as long as there in a position to criticise, but you my freind are not!!

stop having ago at my team and sod off and watch east fife,cowdenbeath,stirling albion or any of your other mighty teams!!!

:mad: :mad:

Bluezulu

It might just be kinder on the English if you never qualified either. It is not as if you have EVER won the competition, and 1966 is getting to be ancient history theses days

[ 28. June 2004, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: corydoras ]

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

corydoras:

corydoras:

yet another jealous sweaty sock!!!!

yawn! :P

What exactly is it that we are meant to be jeleaus of? Having a football team that was kicked out of a competition by a team that cannot beat Greece is not something that brings out the green streak in me.
there you go again McCORY! you`ve no interest in footy you say! then why keep on about it then?

take rudds advice and stick to curling!! :P

[ 28. June 2004, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: corydoras ]

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

corydoras:

Originally posted by bluezulu:

...take rudds advice and stick to curling!!

Not much point in that, the Canadians always beat us at curling :rolleyes:

as an anglo scot at least scotland play with passion ; of the two teams i would be more concerned that england with all the big names do not live up to the hype . remember rooney had more yellow cards than goals in the premiership; and what hapened in portugal was a blip. england do not have a plan b they just ended up kicking the ball up the park against france and portugal giving away posession unneccesary .of the two teams i believe scotland will get it right as they are pursuing youth and with a bit of luck could qualify for the 2004 world cup .england i hear have already booked their excuses allready for a tough qualifying group ie why are they always tired at the start of the season ;middle of the season and at the end of the season pray tell!!!

[ 28. June 2004, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: hembo ]

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

corydoras:

corydoras:

just remind me who is your goalkeeper????

who is going to knock you out this time?

iceland,faroe islands?

i just don`t know how you`ve got the nerve to take the p**s out of england!

your best home grown striker stevie crawford

just left scotland to play for PLYMOUTH!!!

no disrespect to plymouth i know thre on the up and good luck to them but your top striker crawford!!! god help ya

i don`t mind anyone having a go at england as long as there in a position to criticise, but you my freind are not!!

stop having ago at my team and sod off and watch east fife,cowdenbeath,stirling albion or any of your other mighty teams!!!

:mad: :mad:

Bluezulu

It might just be kinder on the English if you never qualified either. It is not as if you have EVER won the competition, and 1996 is getting to be ancient history theses days

what happened in 1996?

In 1066 we were invaded by the Normans.

The Normans turned us from animal Anglo saxons into a fairly civil race. Pity they stopped at the Scottish border.

They stopped their invasion at the border with Scotland purley for the fact that they didnt want their offspring or any future generations to come out as ginger knobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 1966 we completed the hatrick against the Hun.

Thistime without the help of the Scots, Welsh, Irish, Yanks, Canadians etc etc

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

bluezulu:

stick to tossing telegraph poles then!

RUDD:

In 1066 we were invaded by the Normans.

The Normans turned us from animal Anglo saxons into a fairly civil race. Pity they stopped at the Scottish border.

They stopped their invasion at the border with Scotland purley for the fact that they didnt want their offspring or any future generations to come out as ginger knobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 1966 we completed the hatrick against the Hun.

Thistime without the help of the Scots, Welsh, Irish, Yanks, Canadians etc etc

For 'Normans' read French. Normans were lead by Guillaume, Duc du Normandie!, and they had NO chance of getting over the border even if they had wanted to. I doubt that they were worried about hair colour. REAL Normans have blond or red hair anyway. William the Conqueror was well known for his red hair.

You english don't really know much about your history at all do you?