Halloween banned!

*Ant*

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan:

[ Mind you there are priests who have badly affected the lives of Children too and were niot trying to ban Christianity as a consequence!

Dan

beat me too it dan, the church needs to take a very close look at itself before it or it's representatives make such statements. It's now well known that the catholic church regularly covers up allegations of child abuse, i think we'd be shocked how often that kind of thing goes on.

DavyR:

Alan, don't you think this gives the impression that there's something sinister about Wicca? I'm sure Little Onions who posts on here will have something to say about that!

Not in the slightest Davy, haven't you heard? all us pagans come crawling out of the woodwork at night to steal your children so we can practice black mass ....hmm hold on a minute isn't black mass devil worship? how can i worship a creature that doesn't exsist in my religeon?

Wicca is magic and as i said it has no colour, you just get to idiots who use it for the wrong purposes, you also get the wannabes who claim to be wiccan but are nothing more than children playing with things they don't understand.

Magic will always be seen as "sinister" whether you use it to heal or hurt what mankind cannot understand it fears and destroys in one way or another.

I have been to numerous wiccan "festivals" and have yet to be shown anything that is even in-line with the original practices of the wiccan people to many "pretenders" for my liking.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them