Catch and release.

Guest challenge

You'll be in France won't you Dave, so it won't matter much to you. ;)

John.

Fair point John :lol:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge

Some marvellous well thought out comments there chaps. God, Cameron must pinch himself every morning knowing what great political minds he has in the electoral support he will be getting from you lads.

Constructive comments from the playgrounds of domestic politics that you lads obviously spent most of your political lives in instead of going into the classroom.

Many regards and keep your political ideologies coming lads it’s great entertainment.

Iteresting two see who voted what last time are most on here staunch tories who vote blue no matter what wasnt it maggy who took the free school milk away from them poor kids from working class families i remember it well it put me out of a job when i was at shool i was a milk monitor ;) i am sorry but before i left school i new just what the tories stood for and it wasnt for me.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Twelve odd years of Labour rule and Challenge is blaming the Tories for the mess we are in! Nuts.

No doubt, six months into a new Government and the inevitable rise in interest rates, tax hikes and cutbacks in the public sector, necessary to sort Labour's mess out, will also be blamed on the Tories.

The definition of great entertainment will be when I take a day off of work, to sit back in front of the telly watching Gordon pack his bags before being publicly evicted onto the street!

I was a staunch labouright when i left school. That was because my parents where, as was theirs etc, etc. However my opinion changed as i became concerned at the unions trashing the uk economy, all the labour government could do was to go cap in hand for a bail out as they had no answer for them, even after tea and sandwiches at number ten.

Now we have a simular situation this time the money men trashed the economy even with the governments alledged strict controls in place namely the fsa, how many millions does this one quango cost the country yet it missed that one. If you govern, you govern, just wondering if the lights where on at the time. All they where interested in was spending more than 700 parliament hours to get a hunting ban in place. To date they have issued more than 3000 new laws, yet they have proved they can't handle our money. It's as though every single pound and gold bar is coated with teflon, and they can't hold on to them.

Now we have an economy that is heading for meltdown or simular to a zimbabwe'an dollar, as the labour government don't know how to get out of it apart from borrowing more and more money to feed these frontline quangos despite browns anti boom and bust speech. darling has hinted at cuts, yes i suppose he is working out the timing to cause the least damage to the government, don't matter about the damage to our economy though. Brown needs a mandate, bring it on. :) uk needs a vote on the eu as promised. Or is it right to continue to feed it without a mandate, including the 7 bill per year rebate, that maggie won for the uk, because of the unequal europeon common farming policy. B)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

To be honest i have lost a lot of confidence in todays polotics they all as bad as each other all i know is the country is a mess but with a world recession this country has been hit hard look abroad and most people rent there property and arnt burdened with big morgages it was a very clever move by maggy years ago get a nice big rope round your kneck just enough to hang yourself the sad thing is these days young couples cant get decent rented accomodation the tories invented the greedy society westminister council the flagship tory council didnt want labour voters in there ward and did there dirty but got caught red handed i did think about voting for the blue briggade but my heart would never let me.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Hi Big Cod

I think most people have lost faith in today's politicians, whatever party.

To rise to the top, they have to detach themselves from reality, not stray from the party line, kiss arse, and be content with an existence fuelled on bullsh1t.

Normal people would not be able to live like that. Morals stand in the way.

Iteresting two see who voted what last time are most on here staunch tories who vote blue no matter what wasnt it maggy who took the free school milk away from them poor kids from working class families i remember it well it put me out of a job when i was at shool i was a milk monitor ;) i am sorry but before i left school i new just what the tories stood for and it wasnt for me.

paul.

Have you any evidence that "them poor kids from working class families" suffered as a result of lack of milk? Probably saved their arteries from clogging up at an early age.

I've always thought that the Tory economics made more sense, not so sure about some other policies, are they still split on Europe? I don't like the way Cameron embraces every thing green for I think just like the unions in the 70's the greens are getting to big for their boots and are staring to gain to much power and will need to be brought down a peg or two.

I don't much like my local Tory candidate either Bernard Jenkins a career politician only looking out for himself.

My working life is ruled, interfered, made a misery of by DEFRA, Europe and soon Natural England I don't see it changing no matter who resides at No 10.

Not so cut and dried as you may think Big Cod, Challenge.

I fish to live and live to fish.

Hi Big Cod

I think most people have lost faith in today's politicians, whatever party.

To rise to the top, they have to detach themselves from reality, not stray from the party line, kiss arse, and be content with an existence fuelled on bullsh1t.

Normal people would not be able to live like that. Morals stand in the way.

Hit the nail on the head there Wyne.

I fish to live and live to fish.

Have you any evidence that "them poor kids from working class families" suffered as a result of lack of milk? Probably saved their arteries from clogging up at an early age.

I've always thought that the Tory economics made more sense, not so sure about some other policies, are they still split on Europe? I don't like the way Cameron embraces every thing green for I think just like the unions in the 70's the greens are getting to big for their boots and are staring to gain to much power and will need to be brought down a peg or two.

I don't much like my local Tory candidate either Bernard Jenkins a career politician only looking out for himself.

My working life is ruled, interfered, made a misery of by DEFRA, Europe and soon Natural England I don't see it changing no matter who resides at No 10.

Not so cut and dried as you may think Big Cod, Challenge.

The truth is not a lot will change which ever of the main parties is in power, but I do believe that we have a faster chance of getting out of this financial mess with the Tories in power than Gordon spending his way out of trouble. The thing I hate about politics is the total bullshit and dishonesty that comes from politicians which Tony Blair cleverly dressed up under the title of spin., but this just represents the way society has drifted in recent years.

In reality we are now ruled by Europe with Westminster being little more than a regional council that feeds us bullshit sorry spin on a daily basis.

The reality is the French teemed up with the Germans and hoodwinked us into letting them World war 3 without going to war. The thought of us having gone down this road horrifies me and it has all been done by the back door. I know Edward Heath took us into this and whether he knew the direction it would eventually go in is most probably up for debate.

Anyway who wins the next election will be determined by the media the great political advisors to the British public!!!, and without it it would be hard for us to play out the remainder of our lives as Victor Meldrew.