Allcocks Aerial reel

gorvia

Someone left a message asking if anyone had a copy of "Introducing the Allcock Aerial Reel".

I have an original and would be pleased to send a copy if the person is still interested.

I joined Angler's Net specifically to leave this message but am glad to have done so since it looks very interesting.

My main interest is Fly Fishing for lake trout.

Someone left a message asking if anyone had a copy of "Introducing the Allcock Aerial Reel".

I have an original and would be pleased to send a copy if the person is still interested.

I joined Angler's Net specifically to leave this message but am glad to have done so since it looks very interesting.

My main interest is Fly Fishing for lake trout.

i cant remember who it was off hand ,but if they don't come forwards ,i'd be happy too take it ,& hold onto it until they come forward / ask again ,then pass it onto them

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

It was bbamboo on January 3rd

I would imagine that there are a number of people interested in a copy of that B)

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Guest bbamboo

Great news PM sent

Gary

For some reason I cannot send you a PM ?

You can contact me here

gary.nicholson703@ntlworld.com

Edited by bbamboo

Great news PM sent

Gary

For some reason I cannot send you a PM ?

You can contact me here

gary.nicholson703@ntlworld.com

Members can't use the PM system until they have made 15 posts.

You should really disguise your email address from harvesting bots: suggest you at least substitute at for @

Would it contravene any copyright laws if gorvia were to scan it onto the forum? If that's ok with him of course.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John