Most Popular Carp Bait On Ebay

Elton

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am off to the garage to glug my boilies with sun cream, or would a tanning oil work better?

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

PS - when my local club lifted the boilie ban - (the carp had never seen a boilie), We

caught them on round and dumbell bottom baits and on bright pop ups within days of the lift.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

• 1 year later...
This is currently the most 'watched' carp fishing bait on Ebay. He's sold a fair few, so I guess we'll find out soon if it's any good :D

Hi,

These are our baits. Search facebook for us and make up your own mind. Free bait samples are available from our website too. For winter I recommend our red chilli & garlic boilies.

Any questions, please contact me.

All the best,

Rick

Hi Rick and welcome to Anglers' Net.

The fact that you are still around after nearly two years from the start of this topic speaks well for your line of baits I think.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Rick and welcome to Anglers' Net.

The fact that you are still around after nearly two years from the start of this topic speaks well for your line of baits I think.

Thanks for the welcome Newt, thought it was time we started getting involved with a couple of forums. I'm also willing to share advice on the basics of bait making for anyone wanting to try having a go, either on here or by phone (01724 277777)

We've certainly come a long way in the two years we've been going, learned alot and massively improved our baits.

Going back to what other members have said; sales spiel & hype on our ebay listings for our boilies is high but it has to be as there are always over 5000 listings at any one time. If you look at what we say on our website, you'll see we get straight to the point (http://www.fishing-boilies.co.uk/Best-Luxury-Boilies).

All the best,

Rick

Rick, if your eBay listings work for you then they are good. I'm an old fellow and the glitz leaves me cold but it certainly may be different for your target market.

My carp aren't as educated as yours so I can go with much simpler baits such as those used in the UK in the 60s but have to stay with baits that work for basically wild carp in large lakes & rivers. I imagine if I did any long stay sessions I'd opt for boilies simply because they last so long in the water.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

just orders a couple of samples to try out up here in Scotland the carp are not quite is big as down south

but in my opinion a lot harder to catch i have tried many different methods and baits over the years

i am currently having quite a bit of success using cranberry/peperami & bloodworm 16 mm orange coloured boilies

yes it's a bit of a strange mix but its working well just now ,

when i saw the post i thought i must give them a go i will post back any successful results that i have

if they do well i just might try them in France next June.

cheers Pete.

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

• 1 month later...

Speaking in the same section so to speak which are probably the most used boilies?

in ol days a fishmeal type boilie in the summer and a general bright fruity in the winter in a ball park figure sort of way. It used to be Tutti frutti that was always the carp anglers favourite although boilies had only been out a few years .

Just wondering what choice of boilie you would use if you had no kniwledde prior to fishing a lake?

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon