Displaying your collections.

Tigger

Owning nice things is good.

Isn't it just budgie, if you get bored with it it can always go on ebay giving back your hard earned coin so you can buy some other bits that catch your eye :D .

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pleased that it makes you happy mine come back from fishing get cleaned and put in the back of an ex-army locker until the next time, I'm a hoarder but not much of a proud collector...hehehe

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Hmmmmm don't display mine they just get used..........But not at the moment as the fly fishing has just got underway aand I'm having a lot of fun chasing brown trout up the Ribble! :D

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Hmmmmm don't display mine they just get used..........But not at the moment as the fly fishing has just got underway aand I'm having a lot of fun chasing brown trout up the Ribble! :D

I had a little practice the other day on the field at the back of our house then the farmer coated it in slurry so I'll most likely actually have a stab on some water next time lol.

I bought a display cabinet the other day just for my centrepins....

Reel_cabinet_web.jpg

Very nice Ian, but you are going to look a bit daft with that strapped to your back down the river. :D

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Very nice Ian, but you are going to look a bit daft with that strapped to your back down the river. :D

Don't be daft, he's got wheels and a camo cover for it :P

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Hehehe! Next he will be flashing all his tackle in public...hehehe

Hehehe! In total fairness it is one hell of a great collection...A thought never get divorced she may apply for custody of your collection...hehehe...and I would dread to think what the maintenance costs would be...hehehe