Volcanic ash in the atmosphere !

Snatcher

Reckon it may bring on a spectacular sunrise Here's hoping anyway!!! Sunrise here in Whitley Bay is 05.59 in the morning and I plan to be in place for 05.15. It may prove to be dissapointing but you "have to be in it to win it" :)

Anyone else up early doors for it then ?

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I'm generally up then, anyway :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Sunset will suit me better - 20:01. B)

Is sunrise really 05:59 ? my little widget on my desktop says it's 06:12 today, Whitley Bay can't be that much further East.

Anyway, you wont be late cos of the time. :D

Sunrise here predicted for 06.09.

My alarm is set for 05.00, to give me time to wake up (that can take a considerable time...) and pack a flask and then toddle down to the woods for sun-up.

Batteries charged, tripod ready....

You just KNOW it's going to be a disappointment, don't you?

Janet

Sunrise here predicted for 06.09.

My alarm is set for 05.00, to give me time to wake up (that can take a considerable time...) and pack a flask and then toddle down to the woods for sun-up.

Batteries charged, tripod ready....

You just KNOW it's going to be a disappointment, don't you?

Janet

Correct Janet,but just on the off chance will have a toddle down to the seafront before sunrise. Quiet often here on the east coast we may get fog/sea fret drifting in :huh:

Fingers crossed then :rolleyes:

John

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Well it was a bit dissapointing but from my viewpoint the sun was masked slightly. Here are a couple of shots from this morning

Volcanicsunrisereduced.jpg

Volcanicsunrise2reduced.jpg

Will not be trying again in the morning as got a darts match on tonight !!!!!! :rolleyes:

John

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Not bad John, but I won't be copying you, I'd rather a good nights sleep :) I wanted to see what the sunset was like but unfortunately I was sat behind the desk at the shooting range all evening instead :(

Actually we had a fair bit of mist/fog this morning so it would have been a wasted early rise anyway.

Rob.

The sunset was nothing out of the ordinary here on the West coast last evening either.

The most unusual thing about the last couple of days has been looking into a clear sky & seeing no aircraft contrails. I didn't realise what a prominent feature they were.

The sunset was nothing out of the ordinary here on the West coast last evening either.

The most unusual thing about the last couple of days has been looking into a clear sky & seeing no aircraft contrails. I didn't realise what a prominent feature they were.

Was on the beach at West Bay just after sunrise, didn't look any different here. I've noticed the sky being clearer too, and the quietness too, we nearly always got helicopters being tested from the westlands factory & jets practicing from yeovilton above us. what a difference.