Items wanted for the Wingham Fish-In

Steve Burke

I have the following spare items of kit that I can bring down for anyone that wants to borrow them but it would be good if you book them via this thread so that no one is disappointed.

Spod rod and reel including spods (includes tuition if required)

Marker Rod and reel including floats/weights, etc. (includes tuition if required)

Hi Steve,

Spod and marker set up, plus tuition is far to good an offer to not take up on a FCFS basis.

Please can I book these items, plus your good time on how to use them.

Kind regards

Ben.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spod rod and reel including spods (includes tuition if required)

Marker Rod and reel including floats/weights, etc. (includes tuition if required)

Hi Steve,

Spod and marker set up, plus tuition is far to good an offer to not take up on a FCFS basis.

Please can I book these items, plus your good time on how to use them.

Kind regards

Ben.

Booked for you Ben. Come and say hello when you put your laughing gear around a bacon sarnie on Saturday morning and we'll sort out time and place!. :)

Steve C.

I've got a spare bivvy if any one wants it.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Andrew - I will be in the tackle shop on Friday and should be able to get these for you if they have them in stock. What strength elastic would you prefer?

Steve C.

Steve, you're a star - thanks very much :) That saves me a major hassle!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Wyeknot, I would love to borrow 2 remote alarms if they can be only heard by me and not keep everyone else awake(assuming I get a hit!) Thanks

Got your PM, Vic. No problem. Talk to me when you call in for your bacon sarnie on Saturday morning.

Steve C.

Except bank sticks I don't have much I can lend as I'm using most of it. However I'll only be using my marker float and spod setup for an hour or so each day so I can lend them with tuition the rest of the time!

Rich

Got your PM, Vic. No problem. Talk to me when you call in for your bacon sarnie on Saturday morning.

Steve C.

Very much obliged to you Steve.

Any assistance with using the marker will go down very well. I shall bring what I think is the proper stuff but if not some of you will definitely be pestered!

Any assistance with using the marker will go down very well. I shall bring what I think is the proper stuff but if not some of you will definitely be pestered!

Vic,

All you need to bring is some spod mix - Hemp, corn, pellets and maggots (dead best for spodding) and maybe a little groundbait plus, if you are using boilies or luncheon meat, some 'crumbed' hookbaits. I wouldn't go overboard on quantities, though, as I am not convinced that Wingham fish respond that well to piling it in. They already live in a very rich lake and are not used to coming across large beds of bait and we don't want to put them off do we? ;)

See you Saturday.

Steve C.