Biggest mistake you will ever make

lozza

Over the years I have made some massive mistakes from falling in the river when stalking carp to burning through my line with a cigarette when playing a good fish but perhaps the worst mistake, was on Saturday when I went for a nice feeder fishing session down at my local river, had some nice perch and chub which was good unfortunately I took the missis with me and she enjoyed it and wants to go again. Can anybody help me with ways of putting her off and leavening me in peace?

Over the years I have made some massive mistakes from falling in the river when stalking carp to burning through my line with a cigarette when playing a good fish but perhaps the worst mistake, was on Saturday when I went for a nice feeder fishing session down at my local river, had some nice perch and chub which was good unfortunately I took the missis with me and she enjoyed it and wants to go again. Can anybody help me with ways of putting her off and leavening me in peace?

It was quite simple for me. Make her bait her own hook with maggots or slugs. Always a winner. Also point out every spider you see in the undergrowth. My fiance freaked last time and hasnt asked to come back since. :D

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

Couple of night sessions, watching a starlight on the end of a quiver tip should annoy her enough. Tell her it's essential for night fishing...and no...she can't do something else. Stick some stanky casters through the method mix, which of course has Amino Swimstim, betaine, fishmeal, liquid worm, chopped worm, N-Butyric acid and old slimy corn/hemp in it. It should smell just like a supermarket bin in the Summer.

"Eyes....tip.....watch......you're not watching......oops you missed that bite....better wind in a pack that feeder with more of that groundbait!"

I'll give her 2 sessions.....tops!

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Did you get the stone louch on rod and line?

No i don't even know if thats possible lol. It was netted. I saw Matt hayes get one on the great rod race the same way. Trying to get as many species as possible this season to see how I get on. Getting a bit pre-occupied by the barbel atm though ;)

Edited by AddictedToScopex

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

Can anybody help me with ways of putting her off and leavening me in peace?

Mud, rain, nettles, long walks with too much gear, (maybe creepy crawlies but they wouldn't work with mine though).

Consider the other option: A weekend away for the wedding anniversary, put the buzzers on, and suggest a bit of nooky in the bivvy. When you get a bite just tell her it's Carpus Interruptus as you leap for the other rod :D:D . Downside is you may go on short rations for a while, upside is you get more solo time on the bank

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not