big fish

biggacod

Mornin, don't need any gear Worms, might get some sidewinders for the second day thats all. will get a box or two of squid after i speak to the skipper next week.

Stay at me other skippers mates b&b in paignton, happy families.

Sure someone will be along later Wildcard to accomodate. :D watch this space.

:lol: Don't bother with squid if you want big eels or ling, whole cuttle sorts out the better ones and resists the nibbling of pout for ages, or use a flappered 2lb pout. :lol:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Don't bother with squid if you want big eels or ling, whole cuttle sorts out the better ones and resists the nibbling of pout for ages, or use a flappered 2lb pout. :lol:

Mornin Norm, how the devil are you. I do like to start off with the mackerel flappers with a bit of squid or two or four up the line, i do move onto the pout when the larger one start to show in the better tide if someone is kind enough or unlucky to catch some for us. :)

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Mornin, don't need any gear Worms, might get some sidewinders for the second day thats all. will get a box or two of squid after i speak to the skipper next week.

Stay at me other skippers mates b&b in paignton, happy families.

Sure someone will be along later Wildcard to accomodate. :D watch this space.

Edited by Norm B

Wussup, you speechless Norm. :D

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Due to popular demand I have added two additional days to ‘The southern softies tour of Whitby’

Day 8 – The softies will be greeted by Morris Dancers before Bram Stoker takes them on the ‘Dracula tour’. This involves climbing the 199 steps to look for count Dracula in Whitby Abbey. Bram will be on hand to sign copies of his latest book ‘Fangs for the memory’

Day 9 – The softies will be greeted once again by Morris Dancers. Morris will give a sermon on the origins of Luge racing down Skelder bank before signing copies of his new best selling book ‘How to make an omelette from a pigs egg’.

The tour will take place in September so any softies taking part are advised to bring a jumper. ;)

Alan

Er Barry waz up wid them Northern Lads ya give a no lose challenge and get totally ignored what are they like?

I mean if there right and we loose we pay up n go home tails between legs n all.

If we win they forfeit a day but cop on fer a new type of fishing to offer all n sundry.

Mind you I wouldn’t mind some of that what Wildcard Alan is on k’n ell some trip that boys avin fer eight days Ghost, Morris dancers, count Dracula and best selling books n all!!!!

must be them Pigs eggs fink I be stickin wid me pasties :P

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

Er Barry waz up wid them Northern Lads ya give a no lose challenge and get totally ignored what are they like?

I mean if there right and we loose we pay up n go home tails between legs n all.

If we win they forfeit a day but cop on fer a new type of fishing to offer all n sundry.

Mind you I wouldn’t mind some of that what Wildcard Alan is on k’n ell some trip that boys avin fer eight days Ghost, Morris dancers, count Dracula and best selling books n all!!!!

must be them Pigs eggs fink I be stickin wid me pasties :P

All sounds like good craic to me, the start of an area v area morris dancing angling session with local foods, techniques and jokes even if some chaps have set ways...........look at me, I've gone from cane to carbon in a mere 40 years!

(just so happens my Missus was a former member of the first all female morris troupe! Poly Albion. Been to Whitby a few times on the smoked fish, beer (top it up mate that's not a full pint) and music front!)

Edited by Worms

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

All sounds like good craic to me, the start of an area v area morris dancing angling session with local foods, techniques and jokes even if some chaps have set ways...........look at me, I've gone from cane to carbon in a mere 40 years!

(just so happens my Missus was a former member of the first all female morris troupe! Poly Albion. Been to Whitby a few times on the smoked fish, beer (top it up mate that's not a full pint) and music front!)

You lads need t re-read my post. Morris Dancers is the legendary Whitby Street Luge racer;

Morris Dancers. leading as usual ;)

PIC11.jpg

This man is a legend in these parts, but then he had the breeding.

His father Tap Dancers was the only man in Whitby who could stay a drinking session in 'The Fleece' on the 'Tetley Imperial' with the Whitby skippers drinking champion Stu 'Hollow Legs' Johnson.

His mother River Dancers was the Ladies All England Freestyle Dog Whelk Snorkeling Champion even though she had prosthetic legs.

Now thats pedigree :yeah:

Alan

Edited by wildcard

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

You lads need t re-read my post. Morris Dancers is the legendary Whitby Street Luge racer;

Morris Dancers. leading as usual ;)

PIC11.jpg

This man is a legend in these parts, but then he had the breeding.

His father Tap Dancers was the only man in Whitby who could stay a drinking session in 'The Fleece' on the 'Tetley Imperial' with the Whitby skippers drinking champion Stu 'Hollow Legs' Johnson.

His mother River Dancers was the Ladies All England Freestyle Dog Whelk Snorkeling Champion even though she had prosthetic legs.

Now thats pedigree :yeah:

Alan

All sounds a little like in breading Do you have a lot of it up there? B)

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

All sounds a little like in breading Do you have a lot of it up there? B)

No we don't and the word you are looking for is breeding 'Deene'0. Bread is something we put butter one. But then you would need to be educated to know that, so I can see why you made the mistake :huh:

Alan

Edited by wildcard

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.