Leeda Ultrabite

Pangolin

Does anyone, or has anyone used this product? My recent letter to 'Improve Your Coarse Fishing' has won me a hundred quids worth of the stuff. I'm not sure exactly what it is, or how to use it. Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

You meet all kinds of animal on the riverbank.

Thanks for the link, Nugg. I'll try to suspend my disbelief for a while, and put some into my next tub of maggots. Just how you might apply it 'little and often' to a lure is beyond me! I wonder if it might work for me with the ladies....?

You meet all kinds of animal on the riverbank.

its the typical anglers debate. Some say its brilliant some say its useless. I know its sea angling but a mate of mine used it the other week. We fished 10 yards apart same bait, same rig, hook etc etc. He had 10, I had 3. However several other anglers told us it was cr*p and didnt work.

You pay's yer money.....................

best way to find out what works . . go to an angling fair and see what is going cheap cos that stuff dun't

soz Pagolin but I almost saw a table collapse under the weight of a load of it last year at chatsworth :(

good luck anyways

hey waddaya know I can spell tomato !