Well done Reg and the boys of the AT.

Ronessex

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reg the hero, promotes all restrictions, friend of the rsa and the charter skippers. A T's top man. Speak to the balanced sea guys and they will see you right, yer right. :D

Forgot to tell us this petition that he promoted and closed the topic when the real rsa got going, was to achieve diddly squatt apart from rubbing guys up the wrong way. And it still hasn't been handed over yet. For two main reasons apart from no evidence and ignoring the local rsa who stated that the bream fishing this year is good, one, the trawlers the petition where trying to stop, don't exist anyway and can't trawl through the area in question in any event. boom, boom. :D

Second, the by-laws are going to be reviewed by the new sfc's in any event, so the current ones will certainly not be looking to change, as comfirmed by the local sfc.

Think he should listen to brother Steve a bit more and don't accept the pat on the head from uncle mike as the be all and end all. :lol:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Reg the hero, promotes all restrictions, friend of the rsa and the charter skippers. A T's top man. Speak to the balanced sea guys and they will see you right, yer right. :D

Forgot to tell us this petition that he promoted and closed the topic when the real rsa got going, was to achieve diddly squatt apart from rubbing guys up the wrong way. And it still hasn't been handed over yet. For two main reasons apart from no evidence and ignoring the local rsa who stated that the bream fishing this year is good, one, the trawlers the petition where trying to stop, don't exist anyway and can't trawl through the area in question in any event. boom, boom. :D

Second, the by-laws are going to be reviewed by the new sfc's in any event, so the current ones will certainly not be looking to change, as comfirmed by the local sfc.

Think he should listen to brother Steve a bit more and don't accept the pat on the head from uncle mike as the be all and end all. :lol:

He very obviously bloody well knew just what had been agreed when he stated that should Kingsmere be closed down,Charter boats and anglers would diversify.....Another done deal behind the closed doors of the AT and there cosy meetings with Balanced Seas.

Yet another almighty cock up to add to the growing list. It is becoming the trend for anglers to be the whipping boys in all these schemes, which is hardly surprising when you consider that certain individuals are constantly presenting us as the path of least resistance.

These individuals are a lost cause. They will never learn from their mistakes, because they are far too arrogant to admit making them. What I want to know is, how long will those making decisions continue to act on the word of those who falsely claim to speak for all anglers? Until the money runs out, I expect.

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

This is Reg's latest post, i had to move it here as it will be classed as a personal attack if i comment. He's now on rock watch. Concerned that the trawlers are towing the wrecks away, (last sentance) and middle para, confirms that trawlers can't tow through kingmere, yet wants it policed. Personally i think he's bonkers. Love Wurzel to have a go at this. Comment on the cost of the cheap trawling gear that reg thinks is disposable perhaps.

quote Reg.

Two years ago the kingmere was hit by trawlers and caused damage to the rock formations, on a separate occasion trawlers hit the nearby Worthing Lumps causing massive damage if we are to believe the outcry at the time. Both incidents outraged the SSFC and I believe divers were sent down to inspect the damage caused on both sites with a view to prosecutions, it would be good to see if the SSFC managed to fine those responsible. I think it was last year when there was literally a punch up at sea between local commercials and a Welsh trawler who came over to Sussex and ripped up the inshore mussel beds, if I remember the police were called in to stop the fighting. So Sherbert, it doesn't matter what the seabed habitat is made off, if the areas are not policed some will take the risk because there is so much profit to make, obviously more than the cost of new trawling gear. How about the wreck sites in Sussex, many have discarded commercial trawl nets trapped alongside causing potential risks to local divers, they are real fish killers for sure.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

What's the MCS designation? I haven't come across that one.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Yet another almighty cock up to add to the growing list. It is becoming the trend for anglers to be the whipping boys in all these schemes, which is hardly surprising when you consider that certain individuals are constantly presenting us as the path of least resistance.

These individuals are a lost cause. They will never learn from their mistakes, because they are far too arrogant to admit making them. What I want to know is, how long will those making decisions continue to act on the word of those who falsely claim to speak for all anglers? Until the money runs out, I expect.

Hello Steve

These individuals are not a lost cause but champions to those within the domain and inner circles that they inhabit and don't recognize their actions as mistakes.

With influence and backing from bodies like the WWF money is not likely to run out.

They use the well oiled propaganda machine of depleted fish stocks, destroyed biodiversity and all the gloom and doom nothing but jelly fish will be left scenarios to build a wall to hide behind and continue their self appointed self righteous agendas, that wall is impenetrable and as Wayne found out any body with even slightly more moderate views are soon thrown back over the wall.

What has happened at the Kingsmere site is just the start and will be repeated many times around the coast of the Uk in the near future .

I fish to live and live to fish.

What's the MCS designation? I haven't come across that one.

A typo....should have read MCZ which is not an NTZ.

Don't forget, MCZs could benefit charter boats and small local commercials by allowing such activities but preventing larger vessels from fishing the area.

Now is when the pressure from charter skippers and clubs needs to go in to get across the socio-economic importance to the local area.........plus of course the obvious one that angling doesn't damage the area.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Don't forget, MCZs could benefit charter boats and small local commercials by allowing such activities but preventing larger vessels from fishing the area.

Now is when the pressure from charter skippers and clubs needs to go in to get across the socio-economic importance to the local area.........plus of course the obvious one that angling doesn't damage the area.

Problem with that at the mo Worms are loose cannons who appear to be doing damage to the rsa and small local commercials, for example:

Reg, is commenting without any evidential back up, and can quite possibly cause a heck of a lot of damage to both the rsa and small local commercial. There are already many rules and regs in place to prevent the foreign and larger boats from operations inshore. It looks as though the enchoragement of an army of deciples to get all commercail activity banned from inshore, some will be clapping their hands. As us normal (hopefully i'm one) guys realise that the majority of the uk fleet 75% under tens are the inshore guys. So ultimatly Reg and co are saying goodbye to them.

His argument that he is saving the stock (bream) is weak with regards to the trawlers can't trawl through the breeding area, he still won't accept that. And has tried to state that the trawlers are doing what is impossible.

Words are used quote: it doesn't matter what the seabed habitat is made off, if the areas are not policed some will take the risk because there is so much profit to make, obviously more than the cost of new trawling gear You know that is not a true statement. There is a close season in any event, policed?

No self respecting inshore trawler operator will jepodise his £10,000 trawl in an area knowing it's going to get hung up.

The last sentence is a brahma as far as i'm concerned, quote: How about the wreck sites in Sussex, many have discarded commercial trawl nets trapped alongside causing potential risks to local divers, they are real fish killers for sure.

Potential risks, how do you legislate against that. Any of us normal rsa know that during the summer we hear loads of traffic from the coast guard and the rescue helicopters etc regarding divers, Nearly 99 % of the time it's to do with the unfortunate ones getting the bends, full stop. How the likes of Reg can link divers with commercials nets like that is scary. Last of all regarding the nets on wrecks. Sounds there are loads and loads of hapless commercials leaving their trawl nets and boards behind. Again, i just know that that is a load of busters, what commercial trawler operater would target a wreck as opposed to avoiding it. I can understand gill nets on the wrecks but trawls and the point was made, many that can't be a true statement.

This is where the clear and present danger is, pub talk and hearsay from loose cannons, i have no doubt that the likes of the gathering info guys are rubbing their hands with what is being put out.

Edited by barry luxton