Good plan by the police

ColinW

but how many times do they deserve not to die ,the first time ,could be a lark? ,second ,theres punks out there that pinch cars at every opportunity ,getting caught doesnt stop them and the worst are well known to the police even from behind theve been chased so many times ,its time something was done you either have to lock them away for a long time or perhaps accidentally kill the worst offenders you know are not going to stop ,they have no fear of the law nor any respect for someone else or their property.

perhaps pinching their cars will hurt something needs to be done the law is an ass ,trouble is most are unlicensed so pinching their car is not a punishment they will just get another.

i promise you if a serial burgler or car thief is dragged out into the street by his hair by a mob fed up with his antics he will not re-offend.

i didnt have friends i didn't need them so i didn't learn their bad habits ,there's something to be said for billy no-mates :D if i nicked a car (not actually sure how i could if never taught) i would die alone and it would serve me right. :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a parent by any chance?

It amazes me.

No-one on here has ever done anything wrong.

No-one ever did anything stupid when they were young.

No-one has ever been responsible for any degree of antisocial behaviour.

No-one's children have ever got drunk and done something stupid.

All parents on here know where their youngsters are 24/7 and they never get into trouble.

What a bunch of self-righteous perfect people we are. <_<

Dave, Tongue VERY FIRMLY in cheek or not I would like to bet a pound to a pinch of sh1t that there is not ONE single person on these forums who has NOT at some time been a little Sh1T to someone I will personally stand the drop of York (Whatever that is!? But It must be bad as my Grandma always used it when she reckoned it was bad!) But as has been said before Darwin awards are always given to the RIGHT people!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

its not just a case of a car being nicked a bit of metal on your drive ,if mine were nicked we'd be stranded theres no bus here ,if i worked not only would i be stranded i'd be jobless as well .How long do you wait for the insurance companies to act ? how do you buy another car with the money you eventually get (guaranteed less than the car you had was worth) if you cannot get out to buy one.Do i walk 3 miles to get a train every day for a month or two and the same home ,do i pay £24 to get my mrs to the train station plus 2 train fares and probabably the same in guildford to get her to hospital ?,when the thieving scum probably pinch another car to get home from the police station after their wrist slapping !

"joy riders" should be hung their little bit of fun does more than pinch a car it harms families far more than you see.I can see and perhaps feel sorrow for thieves pinching to buy food but pinching a car just for a "lark" excuse-less :angry: D

send them to me i would gleefully hang every one at a very low cost to the tax payer.

even if the owner got his car back he would be out of pocket far more than the filths that stole its paltry fine if it actually went to court! there is an access on a insurance and not everyone can afford even that small inconvenience!

ofcourse theres other unseen consequences supposing i was a little old lady who's car was pinched,how could i get food ,fine if you wanted to live on 65p bags of maltesers from the shop but she's buggered if she wants real food and sainsbury is 3.5 miles away a fair trot with a wicker basket on wheels for even the fit never mind the frail.

we need bait cars and very long sentences all the time their banged up they aint doing crime ,except by phone :wallbash:

we have some empty islands bring deportation back! south georgia should fit the bill nicely ten years eating rats should make them think a little about their future and they can nick all the cars they can find ,go do your do-nutting here you scum

http://www.sgisland.gs/index.php/%28h%29So...webcam?useskin=

Sorry Dave gotta disagree with you! South Georgia is a BEAUTIFUL place!!! Far too nice for scum like that!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

shhh your not allowed to treat them bad today so they can have a nice view its the best i can do :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I hold my hands up, I was a little sh1t too when I was younger but I was never a thief and never did anything to harm the innocent. The worst I ever did to a car was lift the wipers up so they were sticking out, actually did a whole street more than once and some 'knock and run'. But thats about it. Oh, i also moved peoples gnomes around on the road I lived on so maybe I caused some concern that the gnomes may have been alive. Even when being a little sh1t, i still had some respect and didn't do things that would cause harm to others.

Someone I vaguely knew from school was killed by a stolen car jumping a junction when on his moped. He was 17. They never caught the driver.

Personally I would prefer the thief to have died. Certainly his/her parents would've been torn asunder by grief, but what of the innocents parents? An extreme case I know but this is the ultimate example of what harm stealing a car or bike can do.

As to the death penalty, yes, in the heat of the moment, I suppose death by their actions is acceptable. Give them a Darwin. But after that? I suppose it depends on the collateral damage.

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

You cross a road without looking and you take a chance. If you get hit and killed, it's an entirely predictable consequence of your actions.

You take an E bought from a dodgy guy in a club there's a chance that you will die as a result (Just like Leah Betts a few years back) and if you do, it's an entirely predictable consequence of your actions.

If you steel a car or a bike and race around like a tit endagering lives knowing full well that the police have a duty to stop you and they do (with a chase or a stinger or whatever) then you are once again making a choice that may very well lead to your death. Once again, death is an entirely predictable consequence of your actions.

Society shouldn't morn people who make these choices any more than it should wrap them in cotton wool and protect them from any other cosequences of their actions - that's a parents job and it ends at arround age 14. After that, if they run up short - tough.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

It seems the police hatched a brilliant plan, for once, by letting it be known that they won't chase motorcycle thieves who don't wear helmets. So the scum now habitually don't wear them when they are out nicking bikes and the inevitable has happened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-11211260

Whoever had this idea should be congratulated that there is now one less toe-rag in the world.

Hello Mr Colin, :)

In my humble opinion the police never have 'good plans' except those where they get to be paid more for doing less, all on the tax payer needlessl to say. Whilst on the subject, did you get to watch the recent t.v. coverage illustrating the demise of one Raoul Moat, watching the antics of 'Britain's Finest' was much better than viewing a Tommy Cooper repeat, a total shambles. <_<

There was some good info. in a recent edition of the Daily Telegraph. The police pension provision is such that if you join 'The Heat'' early enough in life & retire after doing your 30 years of hassling middle-England you can draw a damn good pension for more years than you've made/paid contributions. As our American cousins would have it, "Good work if you can get it"! <_<

And they tell me that David, Cleggie & Company are looking for savings, how's this one for a start? <_<

Regards much, :)

Mr H.