Lancs v Yorks

OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN!!??

Thadduweltaramembait!! Yabigdolluparotpot!! Bigumthameksmibludboilwithirantinsanravinsthasnobutabairnwenalsedandunista?????

Chris

:P:D:P

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See what I mean that cans't even speak proper unlike us Lancs folk but then we've moved on from slate n chalk in t' classroom! :D

I've allus said that Tyke were a heathen tounge and tha hast proven it! :D:P

N'then dos't tha still use Wode over there fer paintin thesen's?? :D

Is there a truer sayin?? "Yorkshire born Yorkshire bred. Strong inth' arm and thick in th'head"

Yonder fine upstanding Lancastrians have nowt to fear from the Tykes at this fish in....Don''t worry we'll be patient in teaching thee all how to fish. :P:D:D

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Thaswotarlike Chris Yarksheerspoklarkitshudbe.

Plane nt simpletounnerstandthanos.

Apartfrom T yarksheere puds thas fogerrin Mucky fat on toest.

Anyroad yarksheere puds are T better thun eighting summat them odd sheeap bits tha lancs lot do.

An we avt Bradfoord, curry capital of t world.

Tha cant whack a chicken jalfrezi in yer big puds.

Nay Phil thou has't not won this or any other round..... Tykes have had to be kept in their place this is a tradition that started with the wars of the roses and has been maitained ever since! :D

Cheshire?? Cheshire??? Where the hell is that??? :P

It has to be understood that the only reason that the superlative Lancastrians do battle with the Tykes is ......That there is no-one else worth the bother...... :D:D:P:P:D

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Though hating to agree with thy flatulant self alan, i have to concur....bugger off to cheshire, wherever that is...yer omust a bloody southerner.

As alan meant to say is the the only reason we yorkshire folk put so much effort into fighten these ere lancashire wimps is 'cos them bloody southerners aint worth the breath!!

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY