Elton, Budgie

Anderoo

Oi oi mate.

Listen, I’ve just done 3 nights at the syndi for the snotties. Pukka weather, not a sniff. I had the old leafy jumper with me and I reckon it was something to do with it, cos I’ve been keeping an eye on the boys down there having the results and know what bait they’re on and where their spots are (proper crafty ;) ).

So, the jumper – not enough camo? That’s what I thought, so I got a load of those new Korda ‘VeryRealTree’ leaves, real leaves hand picked by Mr Barearse himself, £14.99 for 50, sweet. Plus one of the new ‘Prickstick’ leaf glue sticks to stick them down with. I did the top of the bivvy:

DSCF1762.jpg

The chair (camo’d up even more by keeping it folded – eh?):

DSCF1761.jpg

The mat:

DSCF1764.jpg

The platform:

DSCF1763.jpg

And even the ground, just in case like:

DSCF1765.jpg

I need a bit of advice old son, I reckoned that was a pukka bit of camo but them fish did me good and proper. What do you reckon?

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi oi mate.

Listen, I’ve just done 3 nights at the syndi for the snotties. Pukka weather, not a sniff. I had the old leafy jumper with me and I reckon it was something to do with it, cos I’ve been keeping an eye on the boys down there having the results and know what bait they’re on and where their spots are (proper crafty ;) ).

So, the jumper – not enough camo? That’s what I thought, so I got a load of those new Korda ‘VeryRealTree’ leaves, real leaves hand picked by Mr Barearse himself, £14.99 for 50, sweet. Plus one of the new ‘Prickstick’ leaf glue sticks to stick them down with. I did the top of the bivvy:

DSCF1762.jpg

The chair (camo’d up even more by keeping it folded – eh?):

DSCF1761.jpg

The mat:

DSCF1764.jpg

The platform:

DSCF1763.jpg

And even the ground, just in case like:

DSCF1765.jpg

I need a bit of advice old son, I reckoned that was a pukka bit of camo but them fish did me good and proper. What do you reckon?

Sorry to nudge in, but come on!!

At least attempt to make it appear more random!

Too obvious.Look at that platform!Overkill.

Get a bloody grip man.Honestly.No wonder you struggled.

I give up.You people!

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.

Prickstick, love it :lol:

Definately a must have for the serious speci hunter.

I can hear the plaintive calls across the water now.

"Anyone got any spare prickstick to cammo up me chod

"No mate but I've got some spare chod if you want it"

"No thanks mate, I only use my own" :D

Was a bit slow, but no more than usual! They must have seen me...

I'm not sure bream fishing is good for your mental health you know.

You lot are no help, Fours is the only one to offer any actual advice so far, tcoh. (Nice one fella!)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Was a bit slow, but no more than usual! They must have seen me...

I'm not sure bream fishing is good for your mental health you know.

You lot are no help, Fours is the only one to offer any actual advice so far, tcoh. (Nice one fella!)

Well there is an upside. I've pored over your pictures and just cannot see your bivvie, chair, unhooking mat, platform or the ground. The bream can't have seen you.

Edited by Rusty

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Well there is an upside. I've pored over your pictures and just cannot see your bivvie, chair, unhooking mat, platform or the ground. The bream can't have seen you.

Most importantly we cant see you at all.

everytime i catch a fish i'm lucky when i blank i'm a hopeless angler.