braindead

hunter

Went fishing today and forgot my floats :o , i used reed's cut from the bank,they didnt last long had to keep changing them.I went on holiday a couple of years ago and forgot my reels four rods and no friggin reels.

What have you forgot to take with you.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

on a few very rare drunken hangover ridden times, ive forgotten to take bait, ive learn my lesson though, i leave it in the downstairs loo now, i always have to go, before i go, so its staring me in the face :D

smelly memories

[ 10 March 2002, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: Gray-Catchpole ]

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

As one afflicted by senility since my teenage years (sadly, some months ago, now )I have racked-up a most impressive list of forgotten items, including; landing net (left de-stinking in garden), buzzers (drying out on radiator), bait (just forgot it) stove, headtorches, sleeping bag, chair, bivvy, just about EVERY section of my Carp Porter at one time or another, not to mention permits, money, anti-mosquito cream and toilet paper. You name it - I've had to 'phone home and have it brought to the lake.

Well, I only forgot it - I'm certainly NOT going back for it when there's a perfectly drivable wife available, now am I? :cool:

In my days as a competition shooter, I once forgot my rifle. Sad but true, I'm afraid.

In fact, every fishing (or otherwise) trip I take, I spend ten minutes staring at the mound of luggage in my car, knowing full well that something vital ISN'T aboard.Then I drive off without it and start swearing at myself when it's too late to turn back.

Ho-hum - all part of life's rich wossname, I suppose.

Terry

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

I have two different brollies that both use the same special centre pole,now because these brollies were freebies I can't complain about only having one pole.I expect by now you are ahead of me,it's not unusual that I leave the pole rolled up in one brolly in the garage and take the other one with me without a pole. :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes:

hunter:

Went fishing today and forgot my floats  

The usual things have been left behind including the rods

My worst things were.

I had a few drinks with my mate the night before an early start and sat there at 0400 until 0430 waiting for him to pick me up, he was doing the same thing. We both thought the other was driving :(

I also got to the water a bit later than usual and wondered where my mate was, I was sure we had arranged to meet bank side, wrong, that was the week before so had to drive back and pick him up :(

A couple of weeks ago I wanted to take some special pictures of some bait and tackle on a boat trip (sea fishing)and had left my cameras in the van, or so I thought. When we returned 12 hours later I went to the van (pick-up) and had actually left them on the BACK of the van, wide open back, all day.

I do keep losing my teeth as the Yateley lot well know. :o

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

A couple of years ago, I was fishing a match on the Severn and had drawn one of the flyers. The only problem is that the peg is at the bottom of a very large, steep hill. Locally know as Cardiac Hill or Heart attack heights. To make things worse it must of been the one day of summer, as it was in the high eighties.

I baited up with trembling fingers. A good bait trembling fingers, when you have managed to leave ALL YOUR OTHER BAIT IN THE CAR AT THE TOP OF THE BIG HILL!!!!!!

:confused:

i recently went on holiday to fuerteventura,i took all my holiday tackle but no floats. when i got there i discovered the best way to catch the bigger fish (mullet)was on floating bread,so i took my 2 headed discorger,whipped a snap swivel to the large end,cast it in and it sank?? not to be put off i sat there on the rocks in the baking sun & thought for a minute. suddenly it dawned on me my hooks were in little plastic bags, so i emptied one, folded it and whipped it on to the discorger about half way up, cast it in and guess what it sank. so i emptied another (slightly larger) whipped that on top of the other cast it in & bingo!! 2 casts later i had my first mullet. i even bought some squid and caught some wrasse & what looked like puffer fish using the same rig.LOL :D:D:D

Hi all - Turned up for a match at Gold Valley once, drew peg 67, good warm weather peg in the corner of middle lake where the method is pole across the corner to the overhanging trees.

Set up 14.5m of pole, only to then find that I did not have any "top sets" aaaaaaaargh!!! :rolleyes: