300 quid pole

andy_moule

Can anyone recommend a nice pole for around the above price that'll cope with elastics up to size 16 or so? I'm looking for something at least 12.5m. I like the look of the Browning Black Magic, but the 12.5m version is a little out of my price range.

Thanks!

Andy.

here is a review i did of the dam golden carp. takes upto 18 elastic, i still use it, and they are onsale for £190 now.

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/reviews/dam01.htm

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

I've got a maleve 13m forgotten the name, great for a four elastic, change top 3 for a top two and is fine for a 14, the biggest I use. Good all round pole on a budget of less than £300 quid.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

if i was u i would stick to maver. im not sure of the price but the iron arm is very good. i have a strong arm and it is bout 3 years old and it hasnt had any probs( touch wood) and it was only £200 at 12 1/2 it takes up to 16s and ive had fish upto 13lb easy on that. its not bad for roach either if you wanted to use it for that ever.

good luck with your new pole (if you can ever decide wat to get)