Shooting Pike

benacre

Oh well as long as nobody was hurt!

What about the fish protection

http://www.shootinguk.co.uk/news/510401/Fi...ridgeshire.html

This is the same incident that was reported on here a week or two ago.

Assuming that the individual had a valid shotgun certificate the charging him with discharging a firearm within 50' of a highway is unlikely to work. Sounds to me like a holding charge whilst the make enquiries.

If he intended to shoot the pike and take it away (they were carrying nets) then going equipped to steal might work.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

A total idiot what about the ricochet, that can get very dangerous when shooting at water...Would have done better to use a crossbow or hunting bow with a reel and line attached, which is the best and standard method if you want to shoot fish.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Was the ground that he shot at the fish from private? did he have permission to shoot on said ground if it was private ?If not surely it`s armed tresspass which should be gun gone even if he had a licence ?? .

Anyways a stupid way to go about it whatever the ifs and buts .

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I might try this for my next match.

Make sure that your barrels are clear of the water before you pull the trigger.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Is this story still alaive?

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Is this story still alaive?

All threads are still alive, I am waiting for the one about reporters in the BBC and media 'shooting a line', they seem pretty good at it, going by stories of snap offs and crack offs...hehehe

Edited by watatoad

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God