Fishing Buddy Needed

Elton

Posted on behalf of Ian Roby:

quote:

Does anyone reading this live in St. Helens and like pike and carp fishing and do you need a partner to go fishing with or just wants to chat? Please reply ps got my own boat and car regards ian

from sutton sthelens/lancs

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

H.A. I do not know what you are on but I think I could do with some of it .

What has St. Helens got to do with the U.S. and volcano`s :confused:

Dave :D

P.S. Is Hattons still in Hereford

[ 24. October 2002, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: fisherman ]

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

half a volcano surely :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

fisherman:

.. What has St. Helens got to do with the U.S. and volcano`s :confused:

Mount St Helens Volcano erupted on 1980 and was one of the best studied eruptions of the 20th century. The Mt St Helens eruption was the first on mainland US (excluding Alaska) since 1916. The eruption of Mount St Helens volcano on 18th May 1980 produced a 19 km (12 mile) high eruption cloud. Mt St Helens volcano is contunually monitored for further eruptions.

mt.st.helens.before-2.jpg

mt.st.helens.after-2.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Ah St Helens. My old hunting ground. :)

I'll try to find out if the Specimine anglers club is still up and running, that would be a good start. Otherwise St Helens used to have it's own branch of the Pike anglers Club and Paul Selman runs the Warrington branch of the Carp society.

Popping along to one of these meeting would put you in touch with loads of similar minded anglers.

Have a word with Ian in Star Angling to see if he can find out when the meetings are.

You can get in touch with Mr Selman on the fishingwarehouse web site. There are loads of Northen guys on the forum there too.

Good luck mate. I'd go with you but I'm now a southern shandy drinker :)

Say high to Leg-o-mutton for me will you

Singy

Paul Singleton

P.S. Is Hattons still in Hereford[/qb]

Its a shame but no. Hattons is no more and nor is Perkins. Woddys is the last of Herefords dedicated angling shops. :([/QB]

Bought a load of stuff from Hattons years ago, and used to have a laugh in there now and again.

Dave :D

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning