chesters1 secret hideout revealed

chesters1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chesters 1 was sighted in Cullercoats Club and the Queens Head Cullercoats many moons ago.

Can you please settle up the bar bill please

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• 2 weeks later...

Paul Boote:

Sounds touching, almost tragic, AlottaVag'

But do please be aware: the Guys Who Can Actually DO IT might have moved on some...

Are you seriously suggesting that Vagabond cannot catch fish? I can assure you that his abilities at reading, approaching and catching fish in new waters are impressive. However, I guess that as a comparative newbie here you can be forgiven for not being aware of that.

I notice a recent thread started by you was entitled, "Think before you read". Perhaps a thread addressing your contribution to this one might well be entitled, "Think before you write".

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

j_s:

Maybe he's just being his normal cryptic self and actually means something else entirely   :D  

Did you mean cryptic or cynical? :D

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Gobio:

Guys,

I think you'll find that the controversial Mr. Boote decided to leave this site forever with a dramatic farewell about a week ago.

I never noticed it either. I only returned hom from a fishing trp on Sunday! Ah well, just like him to spoil a guy's fun!

I do hope he didn't decide to leave after I responded to one of his more cryptic comments with this.

Posted Image

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

by the size of the landing nets they must be bivvymen :( a sad end to Mr Boote by anymeans :D never found anything but confusion and amusement in his posts ,hopefully his books wern't so offputting

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson