Dave Horton the man tells all

JackPike

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Nice:

Mr Nice:

He really wasn't worth arguing with, Mr Nice. To be honest I thought him a thoroughly unpleasent man, and not just to me, also to quite a few others who also went down in flames. Some folk have very high opinions of themselves, Dave comes over as one of them. Personally I reckon that he has an unpleasent attitude, but hey, I really don't give a toss. But, as is often the case, in real life it seems that he is not as he is portrayed on the net.

Is posting this on here, when you know full well he uses another forum the action of a ‘pleasant man’?

Peter you’ve been itching to get that off your chest haven’t you? As I remember it, the tone of your contribution into what was already a lively debate caused it to spiral rapidly downwards, you reap what you sow. You seem to have formed strong opinions of many well known pike anglers Peter, but where Dave is concerned I think you’re very wrong.

What about me Mr Nice?.....!

jeepster:

lets face it charlie, you're a bit of a cock, everyone knows that    

Sound Recordist - is that a job or a hobby?....!

R U up there with the big boys - e.g. Pete Waterman!!

Interests: 4x4s, decent red wine, cooking and oh yeah, fishing

Red wine!! cooking!!!! - R U sure!!!

Larger and dark rum 4 me pal - and the wife does the cooking!

As for 4x4s, I must admit, I do have a Rav 4.

and your point is?

pete waterman isn't a sound recordist, he's a producer, i don't make records, i make television programs.......

as for red wine and cooking, yes i'm sure.......

RAV4.... didn't know you worked in a hair salon...

:)

Hello Charlie, we've exchanged views/laughs on P&P + exchanged waves on the river but as far as i can remember we've never actually met. Don't always agree with you but its fun having you around hey Peter?

Q On the broads, how do you know if another angler is NOT a local?

A They Wave back!