Dave Horton the man tells all

JackPike

The next best Slodger is the being able to interact with like minded individuals and to maybe even share a sausage or two with em!

Tis true Dave.

There's a pound of Newmarket's best waiting for you any time you fancy soaking a bait or two. Had a pan full of em to myself Sunday gone. Mmm! :D

In fact I'm checking out a nice looking bit of fenland river sometime over the next month with Bish. You're welcome to join us for brekkie and a monster or two. :)

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slodger:

The next best Slodger is the being able to interact with like minded individuals and to maybe even share a sausage or two with em!

Tis true Dave.      

There's a pound of Newmarket's best waiting for you any time you fancy soaking a bait or two. Had a pan full of em to myself Sunday gone. Mmm!    :D  

In fact I'm checking out a nice looking bit of fenland river sometime over the next month with Bish. You're welcome to join us for brekkie and a monster or two.    :)  

Now that offer sounds too good to refuse Chris. I'm just in the thros of buying a fishing wagon and as soon as I have I'll be up and at em!

Bish E-mailed recently too so 2 birds 1 stone a bottle or 3 and a sausage eating comp is on the cards me thinks?

slodger:

It's a date then Dave....... first one I've had in a while!            :D          

Well I hate to rub your nose in it Chris but I'm loved up M8. Ever so pretty little half spanish thing size 6/8, ribs everywhere (my kinda thing)and deaf as a post so I can say what I like!

[ 14. October 2005, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: Dave Horton ]

Dear All,

"Peter, I've PM'd Dave Horton a link to this thread..."

Then a few posts later;

"Damn, I forgot to mention my original post was a joke....."

Priceless, and Lumbie at his best!

Who is Dave Horton? Must be a pedunkle big wig seeing as our Peter climbed down quicker than a fat bloke up a creasy pole.

As for P&P? I thought they were a bunch of pussies mesen. Barbel sites are far more vicious.

And they have their own police force.

Regards,

Inspector Clueless.

Peter

Seems like you got down from that pole a tad early, the evidence on the most recent posts certainly prove that, I think I want to be sick! :rolleyes: