Okuma Interceptor

Gaz51

Anyone had any experience of these baitrunner type reels.

I know Shimano are the bees knees but £30 for a baitrunner reel seems too good to be true.

Are they a worthy buy.

Cheers.

Epix EB40 baitrunner - loads of use, still spot on!

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Got an interceptor, it's handled 10lb tuna, pike to 8lb and carp to 15lb.......seems to cover my requirements for a baitrunner real.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Hi Townlad, ive got three Interceptor baitrunners, a 30 and 2 50`s great reels, mind you, you can get the New epix Pro`s now for around 40 quid if you look around.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

I've got 2 Toledos (2 + years old) and an Interceptor (6 months old or so). I have to say, they are top notch reels. The Toledos have brought in a good number of doubles upto 22Lbs without any fuss or grumbles and the Interceptors knocking up a few here and there too.

The only thing I've done is open them for a quick lube job which was probably not required. All 3 feel good as new, even if the finish is a little weather beaten.

All cost £29 each. You can't say fairer than that.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Id buy it and im tight.

Im gonna get a dynadrag from Okuma which is cheaper.

Theres not many angling situations where i will need a free spool system so thats the one for me!

3BBs is crap Iknow but i wont need it that often.

Interceptor sounds good. Ive heard nothing but praise for Okuma since they came onto the market, your money is not wasted.

If both my Toledos blew up tomorrow, I'd still have done well I reckon. I wouldn't be happy but I know I've had my money's worth.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

The interceptor reels work very well and ALL Okuma Ron Thompson reels have 5 years free parts and labour waranty, even the cheapest in the range.Its best to buy from your local tackle shop as they can replace the reel for you if it goes wrong. I use the Epix 30 rear drag and Axeon sea reel and well chuffed with them and i sell them as well, lol.