new lure rod

jeepster

i've already got the exage, great for a fixed spool reel, but too long for an extended session. the fact its multipiece is indeed good, mines been everywhere with me, also doubles up as an avon rod, and a deadbait ledger/float rod if it has to, all in all, one of the most versatile rods i've got. what length is the missionary? i've got the same fly rod, its tip top!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Budgie I didn't mean to sound arrogant. Thought I was still talking to Mr Waller.

Besides Steve made the point far more succinctly than I managed to do.

[ 21. February 2004, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Weekends are not usually my cup of tea but I'm out tomorrow. Forecast seems to be light winds, no rain. Still cold enough for the old Musto thermals though.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

anyone seen the bob james travel baitcaster? 7 foot, 3 piece. i cant find a bob james website on google, anyone know if there is one? wouldnt mind a few more details on the rod.

Try Masterlines site. Some such strange name as www.numberone.com but it isn't so you might need to search a bit. Bound to be horribly expensive. Mr James will want his cut!!

[ 22. February 2004, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]