Rod Licence For Next Season

Elton

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am coming to London this week and will be there through the 4-24. I am from the USA and am not up on your fishing regulations. Can anyone tell me what I would need to do in order to be able to fish? Also, can anyone tell me where there might be a place I could go and rent a pole or buy a used to pole so I can enjoy myself while I am there.

How queerbecause i too will be coming to your very own city of london very soon to participate in a number of village tournements. I am bringing my 10' bone raft and a selection of jaff-raffers. I usually find that 2lb of shaft and 16 yellow lifters will do the trick for a few weeks but then i start on the salmon. Sounds like your post offices are terrible - ill buy my stamps over here thanks!!!

:cool: hope the weather is fine cos i cant wait. :cool:

HarroldBishop:

How queerbecause i too will be coming to your very own city of london very soon to participate in a number of village tournements.  I am bringing my 10' bone raft and a selection of jaff-raffers.  I usually find that 2lb of shaft and 16 yellow lifters will do the trick for a few weeks but then i start on the salmon.  Sounds like your post offices are terrible - ill buy my stamps over here thanks!!!

:cool:   hope the weather is fine cos i cant wait.   :cool:  

Be sure not to bring any lead shot under size 8, or you could be staying longer than you thought.

There could be one good thing about this

when i start fresh water fishing this year!

I could wake up Sunday eg: 3:30am deside to go down to the local pond having no licence

Go Online 3:35am order the licence to start 3:45am

Walk down to the pond get there set up

The balife comes around at 3:50am

And you are all clear to fish

Sounds good to me

Just one thing wrong with the plan???????

WHERE THE F%^$#&*%#$# DO I GET MAGGETS FROM AT 3:40am

what hapend to the maggets in a can from the machine in the 90s

:D:D:D:D:D

getting mine on fridayabout 11:30am ready fro sataday

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Medic, :D I need help!!!!! (no smarta*se comments please :rolleyes: ) is there a Doctor on line?

No only have I bought one for me Ive bought one for Eileen as well!!!!!!!

I dont feel well

Guest andypiscator

hi, andy here, just a quick mention of a flaw in darths brainwave.

it`s illegal to go fishing unless you have your licence with you.