Now I'm starting to worry!

Leon Roskilly

I'd have just let them get on with it. If I knew I'd done nothing wrong I'd have slung it in the bin. If they wanted to take me to court I'd have let them make a fool of themselves in front of a judge. I don't know why people get all worked up over **** like that, life's to short and I got much bigger and better things to fret over.

Yeah, I think the Birmingham Six probably thought the same.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have just let them get on with it. If I knew I'd done nothing wrong I'd have slung it in the bin. If they wanted to take me to court I'd have let them make a fool of themselves in front of a judge. I don't know why people get all worked up over **** like that, life's to short and I got much bigger and better things to fret over.

It's a matter of time, four times in five years I have been summonsed to Court, three appearances later for each case, each time waiting in Court for up to 4 hours, the case gets dropped, on the day of the proper hearing, no costs for time lost.....................

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I had to convince them that I wasn't tending chickens at an address in Somerset! and then sent somebody around to check my chooks, he called after dark..............

Thats the best time to check them...when they are roosting and all together.

next was a map sent for me to outline the borders of my fields, Then another notification of a prosecution for failing to correctly state my acerage, the map had been marked with the wrong ratio and they had calculated my 7 acres as 400 and something, they still sent somebody around with a wheel to walk all the way around to make sure, I asked them if they had heard of Google Earth. Guy came from North Hampshire, wages plus car ferry fare must have been expensive, plus they booked him into a hotel in case they were right as it would take him a couple of days to measure around 400 acres..............

A sensible approach, the hotel was a lot cheaper than all the mileage and overtime they would need to pay. Google earth is not a legal measurement.

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..

It's a matter of time, four times in five years I have been summonsed to Court, three appearances later for each case, each time waiting in Court for up to 4 hours, the case gets dropped, on the day of the proper hearing, no costs for time lost.....................
So what is it that you get up to to draw so much attention from the Old Bill or the Judiciary?? They don't even know my name.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Thats the best time to check them...when they are roosting and all together.

You ever been in a chicken run with a torch/light at night, the first thing they do is go into a blind panic! I dont think it needs an 'expert, accurate count' to see that I have 40 chooks and NOT the eight THOUSAND, they said I did.

A sensible approach, the hotel was a lot cheaper than all the mileage and overtime they would need to pay. Google earth is not a legal measurement.

And you think it's hard to see who is right on Google Earth, or even OS, me at 7 acres or them at 400 odd, still you are entitled to your opinion, after all, it is some of your money they are wasting. :huh:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

So what is it that you get up to to draw so much attention from the Old Bill or the Judiciary?? They don't even know my name.

I do............... 'they' do. ;)

Ummmm, lets just say, I don't react well to two things, make that three things, Obnoxious Authority, Yobs and Private Security Guards. :D

I do............... 'they' do. ;)

Ummmm, lets just say, I don't react well to two things, make that three things, Obnoxious Authority, Yobs and Private Security Guards. :D

You don't. If you do prove it, post it, and tell me how you know what you know.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

You don't. If you do prove it, post it, and tell me how you know what you know.

I will IGM it to you, I am sure you dont want that information THAT public............

I will IGM it to you, I am sure you dont want that information THAT public............
All right then, I'm up for that.

All right then, I'm up for that.

The following errors were found

This member has chosen not to be contactable by the board Messenger

This personal message has not been sent