Join the Grumpy movement!?

Chris Goddard

GRUMPY BUT TRUE

Let's put all retired folk in jail and the criminals in a nursing home. This way the pensioners would have access to showers, hobbies and walks.

They'd receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental and medical treatment, wheel chairs etc and they'd receive money instead of paying it out.

They would have constant video monitoring, so they could be helped instantly, if they fell, or needed assistance.

Bedding would be washed twice a week, and all clothing would be ironed and returned to them. A guard would check on them every 20 minutes and bring their meals and snacks to their cell..

They would have family visits in a suite built for that purpose.

They would have access to a library, weight room, spiritual counselling, pool and education.

Simple clothing, shoes, slippers, PJ's and legal aid would be free, on request.

Private, secure rooms for all, with an exercise outdoor yard, with gardens.

Each senior could have a PC a TV radio and daily phone calls.

There would be a board of directors to hear complaints, and the guards would have a code of conduct to which they would have to strictly adhere.

The "criminals" sent to the Care Homes would get cold food, be left all alone and unsupervised.

Their lights would have to go off at 8pm, and they might be lucky and get showers once a week.

They would live in a tiny room and pay £900.00 per month for the privilege, and have no hope of ever getting out.

Justice for all we say.

Think about this (more points of contention):

---------------------------------------------------------------

COWS

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that, during the mad cow epidemic, our government could track a single cow, born in Bourne almost three years ago, right to the stall where she slept in the county of Lincolnshire?

And, they even tracked her calves to their stalls.

But they are unable to locate 225,000 illegal immigrants wandering around our country. Maybe we should give each of them a cow.

THE BRITISH CONSTITUTION

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq ...

Why don't we just give them ours? It was drawn up by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for centuries and we're not using it anymore.

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthouse or Parliament, is this -

You cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal', 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians ..... It creates a hostile work environment.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

can i be president?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

THE BRITISH CONSTITUTION

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq ...

Why don't we just give them ours? It was drawn up by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for centuries and we're not using it anymore

I was under the impression we dont have one? Wasnt it discussed a few years ago but no one was interested?

Having said that count me in.

The British Constitution was.nt that whereby ,We knocked seven bells out of any country we felt like then plunder its resources then when theres nowt left give them their country back . :crazy:

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

can i be president?

Wouldn't allow ANYONE else matey!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Sadly that post makes a lot of sense - both here and, apparently, over your way.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

The British or more specifically the English have the 1689 Bill of Rights which accompanied by the Magna Carta, Habeas Corpus Act 1679 and Parliament Acts 1911 and 1949 are some of the basic documents of the uncodified British constitution.We don't however have a single core constitutional document.