File Recovery Software

jedibond

Hello all,

Can anyone recomend some decent (and free if possible !) file recovery software ? I need to get normal windows files, word, excel, etc as well as emails and pictures and music back off my old hard drive.

Thanks

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Hello all,

Can anyone recomend some decent (and free if possible !) file recovery software ? I need to get normal windows files, word, excel, etc as well as emails and pictures and music back off my old hard drive.

Thanks

i use runtime.getback.data for fat32 and ntfs

if you log into me on msnlive open a sharing folder and i will deposit the rar file there for you

djjimpy0@hotmail.co.uk

jim

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Thanks Jim, unfortunately I haven't got an msn live account for me to log in to.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Thanks Jim, unfortunately I haven't got an msn live account for me to log in to.

options

join msnlive using by creating a hotmail account

PM me an address and i will snail mail it to you

unless it will add as an email attatchment

i try to find it on somewhere else and post the link

Edited by jimpy0

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Guest Jan V
i use runtime.getback.data for fat32 and ntfs

if you log into me on msnlive open a sharing folder and i will deposit the rar file there for you

djjimpy0@hotmail.co.uk

jim

do you know if this will work with Vista? We've always used GoBack and Norton doesn't have a Vista version ready yet.

options

join msnlive using by creating a hotmail account

PM me an address and i will snail mail it to you

unless it will add as an email attatchment

i try to find it on somewhere else and post the link

You don't have to use a hotmail account to join msnlive. Just an e-mail address.

Edited by Lid

Hello all,

Thanks

Hi jedibond

Try recuva.com its free and its good.

Sorry that I did not make it a direct link dont know how to

steve

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all,

Thanks

You can try Stellar Phoenix file recovery software. It provides good data recovery solutions. This software has user friendly interface thats why very easy to use.This software supports more than 300 file types.This includes word processor, document, spreadsheet, graphic, internet, multimedia, source code and many such file formats.You can download the free demo version of the software from the site:

http://www.stellarinfo.com/partition-recovery.htm

After seeing the preview in the demo version download the full version to complete your data recovery.