Day Shelter/overnighter

Peter M

Hi am looking for a Day Shelter whereby you can add a wrap/front section and it does as an overnight shelter. I am not looking for an expensive bivvy that can take sub zero temps. I am considering TFG allround force 8. Does anyone have any experience of day shelters that are good for occasional overnighters?

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

Try the Korum Day Shelter Peter, been reading some good things about it and was sorely tempted myself until the car needed servicing :D

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

I have a fair bit of experience with day shelters as my wife often comes fishing and she spends her day in one reading when she is not off on her photographic jaunts, but sorry no experience of using a day shelter for overnighting, I recently spent £10 on a lightweight Dragoncarp supa shelter to keep the wind off my back when fishing some venues one of the best tenners I have ever spent so much lighter than a brolly. But it is not a strong shelter to me its a ten quid windbreak.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Hi am looking for a Day Shelter whereby you can add a wrap/front section and it does as an overnight shelter. I am not looking for an expensive bivvy that can take sub zero temps. I am considering TFG allround force 8. Does anyone have any experience of day shelters that are good for occasional overnighters?

try the dave lane shelter,there tops

I bought a JRC contact 1 man bivvy. Use it as a bivvy for short sessions or rempve the front panel for a day shelter.

Should find a new one for under £100, mine came off ebay as new for £50.

JRC Stealth+ brolley system.

Comes with a zip on/off front, can be used as a day shelter or in the summer for all night without front, can be used both day and night with front on for nasty weather, you can get an overwrap for mild winter all night use and it has multiple pegging points so the shape can be changed to fit into tight swims.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!